POST GAME [2022 State of Origin - Game I] NSW vs QLD

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Watching the highlights, how Yeo was allowed to stay on the field boggles the mind.

The HIA rule was brought in to protect players but the doctors said it was all good despite him suffering from wobbly legs running back to the defensive line. That's a clear sign of concussion and rules say he's off straight away.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Was a very fast game. Not sure if the Broncos QLD players will have the energy to back up against Canberra. This could be a very low energy game for us, I'm curious to see how we go..
We have got until Saturday thankfully.

Capes is out we know that, I'd say Staggs is no chance, but hopefully the rest all back up. We are going to need them

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
Watching the highlights, how Yeo was allowed to stay on the field boggles the mind.

The HIA rule was brought in to protect players but the doctors said it was all good despite him suffering from wobbly legs running back to the defensive line. That's a clear sign of concussion and rules say he's off straight away.
yeah big suprise the game is a farce. this is all done so the nrl dont get sued years down the track like nfl. but you can gaurantee in an origin game or grand final they wont let an important player ever miss the match with a head knock unless there outright knocked out.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
We have got until Saturday thankfully.

Capes is out we know that, I'd say Staggs is no chance, but hopefully the rest all back up. We are going to need them

I'd rest them all except Selwyn

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008

weren't they supposed to have an "independent" doctor for this first time in this match

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
weren't they supposed to have an "independent" doctor for this first time in this match

Yep. He's the one that said he's all good. Would like to know where he got his medical degree.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
I'd rest them all except Selwyn
If Reynolds was playing I'd be this way inclined also, but sounds like he possibly won't and I don't think we win without all origin players and Reyno.

Jason Simmons

Jason Simmons

NRL Captain
Apr 18, 2013
Yep. He's the one that said he's all good. Would like to know where he got his medical degree.
4A3520FE C1E4 4EE0 BAA2 96EDC684A6E8

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
If Reynolds was playing I'd be this way inclined also, but sounds like he possibly won't and I don't think we win without all origin players and Reyno.

as far as i know Reyno is playing

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Singin' Aye Aye Yippee Yippee Aye
Singin' Aye Aye Yippee Yippee Aye
Singin' Aye Aye Yippee Yippee Aye Aye Yippee Yippee Aye Aye Yippee Yippee Aye!

I'm pretty sure I've got that right.

Sensational effort from the Maroons. Had to dig deep but whenever there was a loose ball they won those contests. Slater was big on competing and you saw that in his footy team. Once again, Munster came up with some huge plays and every debutant put their hand up.

I'm extremely proud of Carrigan. As Wolfie said, he was the Broncos best in 2020 when a lot of other players packed it in and it's good that his efforts are being recognised.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Darren Lockyer in exactly 43 minutes from now..
49F1B8B5 4FA7 41AC 9D9A 24552A214A58

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • mitch222
  • Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • broncsgoat
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.