2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

This actually looks sexy.

shirt goes alright too

The training merch is up on the club site now but not yet for sale. By the way, the shorts are not pink, they’re papaya…

It would be sweet if the heritage jersey was our home jersey for the year. Or a variation of it.

It would be sweet if the heritage jersey was our home jersey for the year. Or a variation of it.
Sandor Earl spoke about collared jerseys when he was talking to Kemp and it sounds like players hate the collars. I can’t remember the reason exactly. It’s annoying or it gets grabbed by defenders or something

Sandor Earl spoke about collared jerseys when he was talking to Kemp and it sounds like players hate the collars. I can’t remember the reason exactly. It’s annoying or it gets grabbed by defenders or something

Does make it easier for players to grab the collar and jersey sling you to the ground which does have a tendency to hurt your neck.

I agree, collars while they might be nostalgic have no place in the current game, other sports it's fine but in Rugby league you can't afford to give away things like that anymore.

I agree, collars while they might be nostalgic have no place in the current game, other sports it's fine but in Rugby league you can't afford to give away things like that anymore.

Wasn’t too much of an issue in 2015 though was it? Even last year I can’t remember too many examples of our players getting flung by the collar.

One of the people apparently involved in the design said it's going to be the best jersey Broncos have ever had.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosAlways
  • kiwi2
  • Galah
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Financeguy
  • Evander
  • Fozz
  • Footy Fanatic
  • cento
  • Johnny92
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Jazza
  • broncos4life
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.