2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

Got the new jersey for Xmas and quite surprised, it really is a decent design much better than the photos

This jersey looks good, Going to buy for sure, also finally a Broncos jersey with the black and white bronco which I have been waiting for a few years now.

Heads up to anyone buying any of the new broncos stuff. Even the training shirts, asics have gone full Nike 07 players fit tight. So if you were an XL with the previous jerseys go up one or even 2 sizes. I’ve lost weight since September so it’s not too much Xmas food.
Also the “gold” or “yellow” or whatever you call it is very very orange. More so than the colour they used last year and certainly not the same gold as on they used on the heritage.

Attachments

• 75D1A321-C9F8-4B1F-9A4D-638E8355BD00.jpeg
    75D1A321-C9F8-4B1F-9A4D-638E8355BD00.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 77
Ugh, still cringe when I see that thing.

Oh yeah big fan of that, might be the jersey I buy this year unless the indigenous jersey somehow tops it.

Brings back aqua jersey vibes, I don’t like it.

I don’t mind it. Yes, it’s another way to sell more jerseys, but meh, why not?!

I just wish ASICS would release the playing shorts this year!!

Anyone at ASICS or ASICS reps on here… we want this years playing shorts. Not the training ones, already have those, the playing ones like the ones released previously 🙏🏻 Thank you in advance 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Man, seriously considering buying that. Hope they make it in circus tent size

Gives off a synthwave aesthetic with the colours, like our warm up jersey I like it.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.