2023 Broncos Jersey and Sponsorship discussion

Just got the City jersey, such a good design seems going by our crowd in the stands that the take up has been huge on it.

This being the first Asics jersey I got the sizing is quite a bit smaller then the equivalent ISC ones, wish I got a size bigger if I knew that

Yeah, I specifically went the Broncos store at Red Hill because I wanted to make sure I got the right size and trying on jerseys at the game is embarrassing. Ended up with 3XL which was a blow to the old ego.

Still not a fan of the pink gradient. Not that I have a problem with the colour per se or any implication of why it’s there that some think.

I just don’t think it pairs well with both maroon and gold, and is also kind of irrelevant.

Yeah, I specifically went the Broncos store at Red Hill because I wanted to make sure I got the right size and trying on jerseys at the game is embarrassing. Ended up with 3XL which was a blow to the old ego.

I'm a bit worried about this, had to order online and normally wear XL/2XL depending on the shirt so I went for 3XL just to be on the safe side. Should be arriving next week and I'm just really hoping it's not too baggy.

Still not a fan of the pink gradient. Not that I have a problem with the colour per se or any implication of why it’s there that some think.

I just don’t think it pairs well with both maroon and gold, and is also kind of irrelevant.

A lot of sunsets in Brisbane you can see a mix of pink in there.

I don't see the issue. I think it blends in pretty well.

Said it was fire as soon as they accidentally leaked the toddler jersey on the store page. Fucking love it. I'm man enough to wear pink!

A lot of sunsets in Brisbane you can see a mix of pink in there.

I don't see the issue. I think it blends in pretty well.

I personally don't like the colour mix. That's it

I like the Jersey, it just gives me very strong Storm vibes.

Had seen a few teams announcing ANZAC jerseys and thought maybe we weren't going to but it looks like we are - hard to tell from the back alone but this looks like it might just be a subtle variation of our existing away kit.

Had seen a few teams announcing ANZAC jerseys and thought maybe we weren't going to but it looks like we are - hard to tell from the back alone but this looks like it might just be a subtle variation of our existing away kit.

We wont be selling it to the public though it sounds like.

346824106 1237023093667826 586034027796369417 n
346665867 199719606227360 405240766601243667 n

Jersey team on fire this year, except for the actual normal home/away strips lol. City jersey is outstanding and this one is great too.

Bloody hell Brisbane I'm not made of money 😑

That's gorgeous, hope we go well in it.

It is impossible not to love Ezra and Selwyn is starting to be able to speak.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.