FOOTBALL 2023 FIFA WWC Discussion

Gorry is struggling out there.

Get her off.

We look very frustrated. Not handling things that well. Just need to calm down.

Is it just me or is the picture quality shit?

So teams have found the blueprint. Foul us out of the game

And the problem is we have a reputation in sports generally that we play physically so any contact is deemed a foul automatically

Our passing and easy turnovers have killed us.

A couple of counter attacks ruined and put us under pressure with fuckjng around at the back

I know you play your best team, but I think some could’ve used a break

And I feel bad for some of these girls that they’re only getting subbed on with 15-20mins to go when we’ve lost and is probably their only game time this WC

We rely heavily on counter-attack goals so really all the opposition has to do is commit a foul and slow our counter down and we've shown we don't have the quality to pick apart a set defensive formation

We rely heavily on counter-attack goals so really all the opposition has to do is commit a foul and slow our counter down and we've shown we don't have the quality to pick apart a set defensive formation
Then we get frustrated and piss the ref off with stupid fouls

Bit of a disappointing end to a pretty good campaign. Could argue if we don't win the shoot out against France we crash out in the quarters like we had done the last 3 times and we're singing a different tune.

We played poorly against both England and Sweden and probably showed where we are atm. Good without being great and a rung below the truly top teams. Still, we've got a good base for the future and hopefully we can kick on from there. It was nice to believe for a small period of time.

Nearly half-time and Spain 1-0 up.

Spain and their passing is beautiful to watch.

England dangerous with their opportunities

Cam McInnes watching this and thinking WTF is going on. Practically having an operation on the pitch.

13 minutes added time, fucking hell.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • MrMoore
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Foordy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.