POST GAME 2023 NRL Grand Final - Penrith vs Brisbane

I think the main issue was as we tired we stopped going up before we slid. Same as Clearys try, we just slide.
Agree Cobbo should have been content with wrapping up the ball instead of trying to rip it out.
So many chances to win this game and somehow fucked them all up on both sides of the ball.

I think the main issue was as we tired we stopped going up before we slid. Same as Clearys try, we just slide.
Agree Cobbo should have been content with wrapping up the ball instead of trying to rip it out.
So many chances to win this game and somehow fucked them all up on both sides of the ball.
Would have to see it again, but was Cobbo trying to rip it out or specifically targetting the ball and then got knocked off by Walsh coming over?

He's running out to cover his winger (otherwise he gets an offload and goes in untouched), but Crichton gets to him and he gets two hands around the ball.

If he's got two hands around the ball and doesn't get knocked off the ball, then it just gets held up over the line... or Crichton lets go of it and Gee probably gives them a penalty for 2v1 strip rather than strip in the act of scoring.

He put a good fend on Staggs. Cobbo probably could have wrapped him up better up top. Then walsh completely over compensates as well when Crichton twists out of cobbo.

You very rarely see a fullback make a tackle on a centre/winger who steps back on the inside, the physics of it make it very difficult to do. Find it very harsh to lay any sort of criticism on Walsh in that situation.

On a different note. Wtf is with the panthers thinking they are gangsters or some shit.

You could win 12 premierships in a row but if you're walking around in an oversized Tupac shirt with gold chains like James fisher Harris does in his mid-late 20s you are still a loser in my eyes geeeee.
Have you seen the area most of these gronks come from? Most of them would be in jail if it wasn’t for Rugby League. When you live in a shithole stuck in an endless cycle of crime and poverty it is more flattery to consider yourself a ‘gangster’ than a waste of space.

Have you seen the area most of these gronks come from? Most of them would be in jail if it wasn’t for Rugby League. When you live in a shithole stuck in an endless cycle of crime and poverty it is more flattery to consider yourself a ‘gangster’ than a waste of space.
I actually worked in that area for a couple years. There is a high percentage of gangster wannabes but using Nathan cleary as an example: he grew up with a footy star dad with lots of money, often moving (eg nz) out of "the area". He's about as close to "gangster" as King Charles..

I actually worked in that area for a couple years. There is a high percentage of gangster wannabes but using Nathan cleary as an example: he grew up with a footy star dad with lots of money, often moving (eg nz) out of "the area". He's about as close to "gangster" as King Charles..
Couldn’t agree more about Cleary, he is and grew up wealthy, it is pathetic and laughable the way he is trying act like he is from the streets.

Righto. I just worked up the courage to watch the game.....until the 3rd Ezra try.
Got the blood pressure going I tell ya. First time I've seen it on a screen.

Man we are some team....We made it so hard for ourselves in 1st half. Any other side and it would've been a 30 point loss.

To even be in the game, let alone 3 tries ahead. Geez, if we play our cards right and get some luck, you just never know, we might be back there again next year.

I’ve tried to put the game on a few times but there’s always been a family member around screeching to turn it off, and when I’ve been home alone to put it on I’ve been too afraid. Like a scary movie: gotta watch it in daylight with people around. I feel the need to watch it though, weirdly. Have never watched the 2015 game.

I’ve tried to put the game on a few times but there’s always been a family member around screeching to turn it off, and when I’ve been home alone to put it on I’ve been too afraid. Like a scary movie: gotta watch it in daylight with people around. I feel the need to watch it though, weirdly. Have never watched the 2015 game.
I felt the same. I knew I had to watch it once I calmed down a bit and almost exactly a week later seemed appropriate 😂. Still haven't got the courage to watch the last 20 and never will.

I haven't watched 2015 and I never will. Actually tell a lie, I've watched Corey's try a few times. Pity it's not shown more. It was one of the great GF tries.

I’m right there with you. I know I need to watch it but can’t get. I’m going to watch it in a few weeks with the mate I went to the game with so we can get smashed and get over it.

Couldn’t agree more about Cleary, he is and grew up wealthy, it is pathetic and laughable the way he is trying act like he is from the streets.

Screenshot 20231008 195427

Surely he's going to a dress up party as gangsta Wheres Wally..

I lived in Parramatta for a couple of months, it was easily the worst place I have lived in terms of the quality of people I found myself dealing with (unemployed, etc).

Nothin wrong with wearing your team gear. Tucking trackies into socks is not on though.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • TimWhatley
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
  • bert_lifts
  • Rookie Alan
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Alec
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.