Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 8 12.5%

Votes: 46 71.9%

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
The double edge sword of talent and flair V discipline and grit. I had hoped the origin experience will pull us through. On the day it was just desire and determination that got Penrith over the line.

They are mostly there. The GF loss will hurt but also teach them to put the foot on the throat.

8/10 this season.

10/10 for Kev and coaching staff to turn the club around. I cant think of a club in recent history to be this close and powerful, after being so woeful.

10/10. A premiership would have exceeded almost anyone's genuine hopes.

We came second on the ladder only due to F/A. We beat every single team this year at least once, including a couple of bogeys that have plagued us for nearing 15 years.

And we've developed a style of football that not only suits our players, but can be successful even with limited opportunities or field position (which we've come to expect from the NRL).

On top of that, despite losing a couple of genuine rep standard players, we have very good young talent as well as cheap & reliable depth that will serve us well in the future. Reynolds will decline further but what he brings isn't dependent on his physical attributes. The vast majority of our squad is very young and already at a much higher level than their their age would suggest, so our baseline should naturally improve and counteract the losses and decline of the older players. There is a lot more to be positive about than after 2015.

It's a 10 from me. Every doubt, suspicion, criticism was answered. From where we were at the end of last season, how we looked in the preseason, the distracting nonsense from Gamble and Cobbo, to the killing machine that matched it in the Grand Final, that'll do me. Bring on 2024.

It's a 10 from me. Every doubt, suspicion, criticism was answered. From where we were at the end of last season, how we looked in the preseason, the distracting nonsense from Gamble and Cobbo, to the killing machine that matched it in the Grand Final, that'll do me. Bring on 2024.

I think Billy has united us, I actually like a lot of your recent posts.

9/10 - Just need to reign in some of the errors(without taking away the license for exciting footy) and defensive lapses but reigning in the errors will reduce how many tackles the team needs to make. So many young players stood up this year and got further than they ever deserved to get with how few games they had together. I mean if you look at the team Staggs feels like a veteran in comparison and he is only 24 and he is also still getting better. All in all a good year but it won't mean anything if the guys don't pick themselves up next year and with this squad I think they can do it.

I think Billy has united us, I actually like a lot of your recent posts.
To be fair, even I didn't agree with what I was alleged to be thinking about Billy.

I'm just relieved him getting picked every week didn't cost his father his job. He had to improve a lot, and he did. That's about the gist of it.

All bets are off if Blake Mozer can match his hype.

Seasons a 10
Lets be honest here, we were not expected to finish second and make the grand final this year. We fell short against a team that has won the past 3 titles and been in the past 4 grand finals. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed about to be honest.
Lets hope we can go one better next year

To be fair, even I didn't agree with what I was alleged to be thinking about Billy.

I'm just relieved him getting picked every week didn't cost his father his job. He had to improve a lot, and he did. That's about the gist of it.

All bets are off if Blake Mozer can match his hype.

If Mozer lives up to his hype, I’ll be pushing Billy out the door with you. Until then, happy for him to keep doing his thing.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.