Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 1.6%

Votes: 8 12.5%

Votes: 46 71.9%

Votes: 8 12.5%

• Total voters
Look beyond proud 9.5 is my rating for the season. I just don’t think I will ever quite process how we let this one slip. As good a team you will ever have. 16 point lead with 20 to go in a GF. You have to HAVE TO do better than that. Have to say I’m proud though because in the last 3 years Penrith have not been on the ropes like that in any game bar maybe the Cleary send off game last year which doesn’t really count. So credit to our boys but at the end of the day we have fucked up two unfuckables and it really really really hurts. There’s no guarantees from here on out and whilst we have the troops to be back next year better than ever they have to be determined for it, energised for it and actually want it or it simply won’t happen. Tonight we were on the brink of a great night but we got ahead of ourselves and that’s been the theme of the year really. If we become as clinical as the panthers we would be the best team of all time no doubt about it. What we did tonight with such little discipline was nothing short of incredible. Let’s pray we are back next year and not waiting another 8. Love this forum and we will get through this together!

10, because our improvement was very good.
Season 10. Today bites. We had this. Cats were just a little better. I hate this feeling. Played in 7 senior GFs and lost 6.. Really thought we had this one. Great across the park long off season lads
Look beyond proud 9.5 is my rating for the season. I just don’t think I will ever quite process how we let this one slip. As good a team you will ever have. 16 point lead with 20 to go in a GF. You have to HAVE TO do better than that. Have to say I’m proud though because in the last 3 years Penrith have not been on the ropes like that in any game bar maybe the Cleary send off game last year which doesn’t really count.
Your comments and assessment are astute. Still raw for me....no way we lose that... ffs
So credit to our boys but at the end of the day we have fucked up two unfuckables and it really really really hurts. There’s no guarantees from here on out and whilst we have the troops to be back next year better than ever they have to be determined for it, energised for it and actually want it or it simply won’t happen. Tonight we were on the brink of a great night but we got ahead of ourselves and that’s been the theme of the year really. If we become as clinical as the panthers we would be the best team of all time no doubt about it. What we did tonight with such little discipline was nothing short of incredible. Let’s pray we are back next year and not waiting another 8. Love this forum and we will get through this together!

Look at how we bounced back from the disappointment of missing finals last year. Bodes well for the big one in 2024.

Love this outlook, hadn't thought about it. Real contrast to 2015 - there is tangible proof that we learn from the past, that we fix what we need to, and that we have the collective desire to improve.

Nine for me. So close to perfect. That Storm win the highlight, and probably what I'll remember most about the year.

9/10. Cannot be a 10 because we didn’t get the ring. But man super proud. 2 seasons ago we were wooden spooners, isn’t that crazy?!

8/10

I'm small and bitter man..... I look for unfair reasons
to be a ****.
I found enough........

9/10. As long as we finished runners up there has to be room for improvement.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. Last night hurts like hell, but imagine the 18 players who trooped all the way down there and went through it in person. They have to find away to make that hurt drive them on to bigger and better things next year.

Next year many, many more people will be expecting us to be even better.

Can't wait.

9/10. As long as we finished runners up there has to be room for improvement.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser. Last night hurts like hell, but imagine the 18 players who trooped all the way down there and went through it in person. They have to find away to make that hurt drive them on to bigger and better things next year.

Next year many, many more people will be expecting us to be even better.

Can't wait.
100% mate the growth of essentially everyone next year will be so exciting to watch. If they all continue to improve both individually and as a unit it will be riveting to watch.

Will say more when I regain the ability to process thoughts & feelings on anything related to the Broncos & NRL.. probably in about six months or so…
😐

8.510 for me. Fantastic season overall with great growth both in individual players and in the team as a whole.

Re the GF, we had that game won but unfortunately our key players choked last night. Full credit to the panthers, but they should never have been allowed back in that game.

I hope they come back stronger from the experience, but the loss of Herbie, Flegler and Palasia is going to hurt, overall we appear to be going in weaker next year compared to this year.

8.510 for me. Fantastic season overall with great growth both in individual players and in the team as a whole.

Re the GF, we had that game won but unfortunately our key players choked last night. Full credit to the panthers, but they should never have been allowed back in that game.

I hope they come back stronger from the experience, but the loss of Herbie, Flegler and Palasia is going to hurt, overall we appear to be going in weaker next year compared to this year.

Cobbo should be able to replicate something similar to Herbie, even if not the same. Mariner looks to be a superstar in the making and should replace Cobbo well. No one was talking about Palasia being a gun this time last year, so who knows what we might be saying about Jensen / Willison / Te Kura next year. Flegs is the tough one but if Willison can stay injury free, he looks like he could be anything.

All that matters really is that by the back end of next season, we are firing on all cylinders and the new game plan with the new guys is working and I am confident we will be doing fine.

9/10

Nothing to be miserable about. Heads up. This season was a massive success. Back bigger and stronger next year. This will fuel the fire.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Sproj
  • cento
  • Browny
  • DrGee
  • Foordy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skyblues87
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • rj9
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.