2023 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Yes security, the pitch invader is there in the QLD 1 jersey. Or 3, take your pick

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Not only has Cody Walker made a massive difference in attack but he has stabilised that side of the field defensively along with Martin.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Who you going for Wally Lewis Medallist?

I'll go with Cotter... has played 80mins every game and got potm in game 1 so gives him extra points

I reckon Patty would go very close though... if he was on the field longer tonight he would've been a chance. Should've scored some points in Game 1 and 2... but not sure if he got quite enough

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008

I'll go with Cotter... has played 80mins every game and got potm in game 1 so gives him some points

I reckon Patty would go very close though... if he was on the field longer tonight he would've been a chance
Just discussing this with my lad.
We have Cotter, Patty, Hammer & DCE as our options.
So they’ll give it to Grant lol.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

I'll go with Cotter... has played 80mins every game and got potm in game 1 so gives him some points

I reckon Patty would go very close though... if he was on the field longer tonight he would've been a chance
I'd still be tempted to go Walsh, even with only 2 games played.
Cotter or Collins otherwise.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
JAC hammy injury... surely out for dogs game now

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Collins will win man of series. Clearly been out best across 3 games

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Motm tonight should be Walker but the way they are hyping him on media channels already, could be Teddy.

Wally Lewis medalist should be Collins or DCE for me.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

I'll go with Cotter... has played 80mins every game and got potm in game 1 so gives him extra points

I reckon Patty would go very close though... if he was on the field longer tonight he would've been a chance. Should've scored some points in Game 1 and 2... but not sure if he got quite enough
Collins close as well........he's had some big moments.

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.