2023 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Bradman Best haha. He has been brutal all year. He should be paying 25k of that to paul alamoti and the Bulldogs.

Has Slater made a change to the line-up or has NRL.com got it wrong.

Because they have Grant starting with Hunt on the bench

Holy fucking shit.

The Best selection is shithouse, he's big and strong but dumb and lazy. The Rabbitohs combination, they **** up by choosing the Panthers combo (that was easy to shut down by looking at their plays) and they go and pick the Rabbitohs combo instead (that relies completely on Latrell, who's not playing).

AND Then have two middle forwards on the bench, a hooker, and a spare fullback????????????????????????????????????????????????? I get that it may change come game day, and that Yeo come come on for Murray who can shift to an edge, but it's still fucking weird. Who will Gutherson replace? Turbo is not playing, so unless they have another injury, I guess they are giving Tedesco 40 minutes to save his Origin career?

No Haas... hopefully his injury isn't too bad and he's just not fit enough to train from day one.

Happy that he'll get a couple weeks rest now on the back of it.

I like Murray and cook starting, that’s an upgrade.

However if you’re going to have a back on the bench surely you make it a game breaker like Drinky (thinking Matty Bowen vibes) or Hynes and not the spud Gutho.

As a bronco I’m glad they went Best instead of Staggs but surely Staggs is the better player there.

Imagine not picking Nicho Hynes.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Bradman Best? I know they're decimated st centre but is he the best option? One good game on the weekend.

Burton would be the best option, is he injured? Then Talakai or Lomax. Even Staggs is in better form.

I know Freddy loves his combinations but he pick Walker first or KL?

Holy fucking shit.

The Best selection is shithouse, he's big and strong but dumb and lazy. The Rabbitohs combination, they **** up by choosing the Panthers combo (that was easy to shut down by looking at their plays) and they go and pick the Rabbitohs combo instead (that relies completely on Latrell, who's not playing).

AND Then have two middle forwards on the bench, a hooker, and a spare fullback????????????????????????????????????????????????? I get that it may change come game day, and that Yeo come come on for Murray who can shift to an edge, but it's still fucking weird. Who will Gutherson replace? Turbo is not playing, so unless they have another injury, I guess they are giving Tedesco 40 minutes to save his Origin career?
Unless they think Gutho will cover other positions as well? I remember he played centre one year (maybe 2020?) and he was owned by Capewell, so that has Cook to centre all over again.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Bradman Best? I know they're decimated st centre but is he the best option? One good game on the weekend.

Burton would be the best option, is he injured? Then Talakai or Lomax. Even Staggs is in better form.

I know Freddy loves his combinations but he pick Walker first or KL?
Well game one and two they would have had two fullbacks as their centres if it wasn't for injuries. It's like they were allergic to finding someone that actually plays that role.

Unless they think Gutho will cover other positions as well? I remember he played centre one year (maybe 2020?) and he was owned by Capewell, so that has Cook to centre all over again.
Gutho can only play 1 and they have a better Fullback at 18 it makes no sense it hurts the brain lol.

If they want to have a 2nd utility option surely Drinkwater would be better for that, heck even Staggs would.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Swordfish
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Galah
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Lozza
  • Manifesto
  • broncos4life
  • FACTHUNT
  • Midean
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Wolfie
  • thenry
  • Tmac
  • winslow_wong
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.