OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

Depending on how souths are travelling, you would be tempted to give capewell an extra week just to be sure.
That's pretty much what Kevvie said in the post match press conference: he won't be rushing any of them back.

Is there any 100% confirmation on Reece’s return? Yesterday on radio Dobbo & Hopper said round 22 as Reece hadn’t been selected for origin therefore it didn’t count as part of his suspension.
Hopefully isn’t the case.

Is there any 100% confirmation on Reece’s return? Yesterday on radio Dobbo & Hopper said round 22 as Reece hadn’t been selected for origin therefore it didn’t count as part of his suspension.

NRL.com says round 21

NRL.com says round 21 or round 22. Take your pick.

BHQ says round 21. I would trust BHQ.

Qscan Injury Update: Haas, Capewell, Flegler & Riki​

The Broncos can provide an update on injuries to Payne Haas, Kurt Capewell, Thomas Flegler and Jordan Riki.
Haas had an MRI at the Clive Berghofer Centre Qscan facility which revealed an ankle tendon inflammation.
Broncos Head of Performance Dave Ballard said: “Payne will rehab the injury over the next fortnight and we expect him to return for the Round 21 game against South Sydney.

“Kurt has been progressing well with his quad tendon and is on target to return against the Bulldogs after our bye this week.
“Tom Flegler has had some positive news from scans and reviews of the Lisfranc injury in his foot, and he could return as early as the Rabbitohs game depending on how his running program tracks along in coming weeks.
“Jordan Riki will continue his rehab from a foot injury, with the intention of him returning for the final rounds of the regular reason.”

If Origin doesn't count for Reece that would be exclusive treatment just for us(again), considering the track record of players having origin count even on a game 1, we literally have the incumbent for the series that was already won.

NRL.com says round 21 or round 22. Take your pick.

BHQ says round 21. I would trust BHQ.
I really wish the broncos or NRL would come out publicly and say when he’s back. If he misses 3 games and origin that’s fucked up.

TbH, I’m a bit concerned about Walsh’s ban and I seriously thinking he might come back Rd 22.

Here’s the link for some interesting facts. Apparently you have to make the application for serving the ban with your origin, and it’s not taken for granted.

I could be wrong, but I just hope someone can check this or at least the club tried the application although the so called chairman might refuse it.

TbH, I’m a bit concerned about Walsh’s ban and I seriously thinking he might come back Rd 22.

Here’s the link for some interesting facts. Apparently you have to make the application for serving the ban with your origin, and it’s not taken for granted.

I could be wrong, but I just hope someone can check this or at least the club tried the application although the so called chairman might refuse it.

As it says in the article, it comes down to whether that player would have been selected had they not been suspended. He would have been.

He was originally listed as returning in Round 22 in the casualty ward, it's now Round 21.

As it says in the article, it comes down to whether that player would have been selected had they not been suspended. He would have been.

He was originally listed as returning in Round 22 in the casualty ward, it's now Round 21.
I don't mind being wrong on this, but it'd be no surprise to me if Walsh or the club didn't make the application which open the way for them to deny the Origin to serve his ban.

Will be good to get Capes back for the Dogs.

Line up starting to look a bit weak at the moment so just keep going as we have done and find a way to win.

As they start getting back to full strength, find that form just as the finals start….. that’d be good

Thompson just said during the commentary Oates is out for 6 weeks.

I'm not sure if he's guessing or has actually been confirmed

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.