OFFICIAL 2023 TEAM UPDATE: SECOND BEST

Watch this space for latest injuries, suspensions and training updates.

GRAND FINAL

SUSPENDED

INJURED

Willison: ankle, season over.

LATEST JUDICIARY

3 weeks for Marty is probably a win. Watch the media lose their shit that they don't have a 6+ weeker to rant about for 20 minutes.
FMD if Ennis, Parker and Vossy had their way Marty would never play again and do 5 years in the lockup.
Clowns.
And here i thought Vonny was the Queen of hyperbole. Turns out Ennis is an even bigger Queen.

Marty on 3 is probably a little too much because nothing came from it. 2 would have been my OK limit.This is what comes from hyperbole and media involvement. The MRC can't help but be influenced. It is not impartial, and that is an issue, actually.

Arthars is one of those unfortunate, but understandable things in footy that will probably always be inconsistent. Watching it, I thought Jesse was committed to the tackle, had his eyes off the tackle and when he felt the timing off he pulled back on the hit. Was going for a strong hit to the ribs, and if the guy hadn't slipped the commentary would have been raving about how good it was. Just footy, IMO.

I'm glad we have great backup in Mariner, Flegler, etc.

Marty on 3 is probably a little too much because nothing came from it. 2 would have been my OK limit.This is what comes from hyperbole and media involvement. The MRC can't help but be influenced. It is not impartial, and that is an issue, actually.

Arthars is one of those unfortunate, but understandable things in footy that will probably always be inconsistent. Watching it, I thought Jesse was committed to the tackle, had his eyes off the tackle and when he felt the timing off he pulled back on the hit. Was going for a strong hit to the ribs, and if the guy hadn't slipped the commentary would have been raving about how good it was. Just footy, IMO.

I'm glad we have great backup in Mariner, Flegler, etc.
I was expecting Marty to get 2 weeks, but I forgot it's his second charge. 3 is right. Jesse is hard done by.

ScreenScreenshot 2023 07 22 at 19 21 56 Judiciary Code

OK @Sproj looks like your boy Mariner will get a run next week .
Anyone remember a guy named Craig smith ? He got suspended out of the game in Australia for lifting knees . Got suspended multiple times for it .

Broncos lock Pat Carrigan will miss the game against the Raiders with foot soreness, replaced in the 17 by Keenan Palasia.

Carrigan will get a scan to determine the extent of the injury.

Broncos lock Pat Carrigan will miss the game against the Raiders with foot soreness, replaced in the 17 by Keenan Palasia.

Carrigan will get a scan to determine the extent of the injury.
We need a praying emoji 😭

Prayer GIF

From Steele Tallon at the Broncos: Willison's season is over.

Is that because there is literally only three and a bit weeks left or will that affect him into preseason?

From Steele Tallon at the Broncos: Willison's season is over.
Poor bloke....can't seem to take a trick on the injury front.

Hopefully this is because he's still young and is still growing into his enormous frame. If he can stay on the field and can continue his form.....
we won't have to worry too much about what Payne eventually decides to do.

Is that because there is literally only three and a bit weeks left or will that affect him into preseason?
Poor bloke....can't seem to take a trick on the injury front.

Hopefully this is because he's still young and is still growing into his enormous frame. If he can stay on the field and can continue his form.....
we won't have to worry too much about what Payne eventually decides to do.
Don't know any more than I posted, sorry. Tallon is 100% bankable.

I spotted it on his Twitter feed (Typo: Adamson = season).

Don't know any more than I posted, sorry. Tallon is 100% bankable.

I spotted it on his Twitter feed (Typo: Adamson = season).

What's an Adamson? He is out for the Adamson? Noice, we shall now use a new word to count periods of time. Shaun Johnson will be fine for the next Adamson, not sure about this one.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Lostboy
  • NSW stables
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.