COMP 2024 BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - Prizes To Be Won!!!

I've joined once again. Lets get it on

Steve Austin Celebration GIF

Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now.

Use it, and sign up for the 2024 BroncosHQ Tipping Competition!

To join, simply click on 'Tipping' at the top of the site, click '2024' and then click on 'Join Pool'. Or alternatively, CLICK HERE.

To place your tips, FOLLOW THIS LINK and then select the round you wish to place your tips for. All regular season rounds are now available to place tips for.

Of course, we have a couple of dope prizes for the most successful tipsters this season!

Prizes
1st place prize - A Broncos jersey
2nd place prize - $50.00 voucher to the Broncos Team Store
3rd place prize - The respect of your fellow tipsters

Eligibility
As we are offering prizes, we'd like to see them go to posters who contribute discussion to the site. As a result, only users who have 100+ posts are able to join the tipping competition. The only exception to this is that the winners of previous seasons may also join.

Tipping Guidelines
- 1 point is awarded for a correct pick, 2 points are awarded for correctly tipping a draw
- Tipping is for the entire NRL season including the finals campaign
- By default, away teams are auto selected so make sure you update your picks prior to kick-off each round
- You can edit your picks right up until lockout time which is a few minutes prior to kick-off of the first match of each round

If you need any help with how to join, or place your tips, please do not hesitate to ask in this

Greetings, friend. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now.

Use it, and sign up for the 2024 BroncosHQ Tipping Competition!

To join, simply click on 'Tipping' at the top of the site, click '2024' and then click on 'Join Pool'. Or alternatively, CLICK HERE.

To place your tips, FOLLOW THIS LINK and then select the round you wish to place your tips for. All regular season rounds are now available to place tips for.

Of course, we have a couple of dope prizes for the most successful tipsters this season!

Prizes
1st place prize - A Broncos jersey
2nd place prize - $50.00 voucher to the Broncos Team Store
3rd place prize - The respect of your fellow tipsters

Eligibility
As we are offering prizes, we'd like to see them go to posters who contribute discussion to the site. As a result, only users who have 100+ posts are able to join the tipping competition. The only exception to this is that the winners of previous seasons may also join.

Tipping Guidelines
- 1 point is awarded for a correct pick, 2 points are awarded for correctly tipping a draw
- Tipping is for the entire NRL season including the finals campaign
- By default, away teams are auto selected so make sure you update your picks prior to kick-off each round
- You can edit your picks right up until lockout time which is a few minutes prior to kick-off of the first match of each round

If you need any help with how to join, or place your tips, please do not hesitate to ask in this thread and someone will be along to help out. 🙂

God speed.

Below is an image showing where to access the tipping comp on the website:

View attachment 26237

Can anyone join? I don't have the option at the top and when I click the link it says I don't have permission to view page.

Thanks in advance

Ahh I see, probably should have read the whole post, sorry and thanks for pointing it out. Fair enough and good luck to all the tippers.

Ahh I see, probably should have read the whole post, sorry and thanks for pointing it out. Fair enough and good luck to all the tippers.
If you spelt that out as individual words for each post you'd have almost got your 100 posts 👍👍

Couple emojis here some gifs there and you're over the 100 posts, and ready to lose to @Santa in the tipping 😉

FYI - me getting 0 out of 2 so far, is just my way of letting the rest of you get a head start before I run you all down. Keep it interesting.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Jedhead
  • Organix
  • thenry
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.