COMP 2024 BroncosHQ Tipping Competition - Prizes To Be Won!!!

I thought I read somewhere that if you follow a club other than the Broncos, you're automatically disqualified from winning any prizes?

Yes...no?

@JayPee and others - Week 1 of the finals is now available to tip.

@Bish @MrTickyMcG @Ronald @BroncsFan @I bleed Maroon

Tagged the top contenders.
I'm a Broncos supporter through and through so have chosen to get a lead and then throw that lead away towards the very end of the comp.

How ya'll going to let a fuckin Cowboys fan win this. I better not have to buy a fucking Cowboys jersey.

No need to buy a Cowboys jersey; the rules are clear.

How ya'll going to let a fuckin Cowboys fan win this. I better not have to buy a fucking Cowboys jersey.
It's because broncos fans tip broncos win every single time. In our clubs current state its a sure way to ensure youre a loser. The first year I stopped doing that I won. Refrained from entering this year to give others a chance :depressedtonguething:

I forgot to put in and missed the Panthers prediction......in my best Homer Simpson impression......"Doh!"

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Behold
  • bb_gun
  • RodF
  • upthebroncs
  • Robboi_321
  • Johnny92
  • Culhwch
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Skathen
  • winslow_wong
  • thenry
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • barker
  • BroncosMan
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.