2024 Grand Final

Who you got?

• Panthers

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • Storm

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters
Penrith did enough all year without being brilliant to finish top 2. Both of their finals wins were two of their better performances all year, I wouldn't be surprised if they play their best tonight and win by 13+. I don't see how the Storm stop the ground that JFH, Leota, Yeo, Edwards and To'o will make.

Someone knows something. I don't get how Melbourne are favourites by such a margin.

Penrith did enough all year without being brilliant to finish top 2. Both of their finals wins were two of their better performances all year, I wouldn't be surprised if they play their best tonight and win by 13+. I don't see how the Storm stop the ground that JFH, Leota, Yeo, Edwards and To'o will make.
Alot will depend on Klein.

200.gif

If he doesn't ping them for wrestle nobody can slow a ruck like they can.

Someone knows something. I don't get how Melbourne are favourites by such a margin.
Best team all year and deserved favourites. It’s not like they’ve not been out there on the big day before

They're not push-overs, but you'd think the team that has played this fixture four consecutive times would be the presumed favourites.

It's not like Melbourne have an immaculate history of GF performances either.

Still, I'd imagine the bookies are spooked by Cleary's shoulder.

They're not push-overs, but you'd think the team that has played this fixture four consecutive times would be the presumed favourites.

It's not like Melbourne have an immaculate history of GF performances either.

Still, I'd imagine the bookies are spooked by Cleary's shoulder.
And potentially Edwards not being 100%

I think a fully fit panthers dominates this match up, but injury concerns around Cleary and Edwards, and panthers not necessarily being able to rest as much as they have in previous years might be raising some question marks on them.

Until NAS got suspended storm were basically coming in with their ideal setup and being able to rest players when they wanted

Why hasn’t Jack Ahearn from the Norths Decils played regular NRL?

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Sproj
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Justwin
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • broncos4life
  • Locky24
  • Allo
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  • winslow_wong
  • Redfern_1980
  • Galah
  • Dash
  • Aldo
  • ozzball
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.