2024 Grand Final

Who you got?

• Panthers

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Storm

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
So now we’ve got this period between the end of the NRLW grand final & the NRL GF which is like the time at a wedding when the bride & groom go off to have their photos taken & the guests have to amuse themselves for a couple of hours..

Bored Kill Me GIF by reactionseditor

It's absolutely shit.

I was talking to a mate about this the other day. Sure, the Broncos GF wins are great, but honestly the best part was going to the Leagues club to welcome them home after. Unless they change the kick off back to earlier, a bunch of supporters are never going to experience that (unless they support a Sydney team) and it's fucking sad.

how many times will they show Cleary vs the broncos

Cam smith just saying the storm have turned up to play.
Well genius, that’s they’re fucking job every game but then again they never showed up when manly flogged them in the GF

So now we’ve got this period between the end of the NRLW grand final & the NRL GF which is like the time at a wedding when the bride & groom go off to have their photos taken & the guests have to amuse themselves for a couple of hours..

Bored Kill Me GIF by reactionseditor
Don’t watch because there will be 2023 replays

Praying it's not a sell out and the empty seats are clearly visible on the broadcast. **** both teams, but I'll never support the storm. Riff fans deserve this period after the hell they've been through previously and at least their side's success has been off the back of their jrs.

Hopefully riff drop off big time next year with JFH and Luai gone. I reckon they will start to drop heaps of games when Cleary, who is a bit of an injury magnet, is out now that they don't have Luai to turn to.

If the riff win it’ll all be about the chins heroics with a bung shoulder , similar to the nrl love story with cooper gronk.
Maybe then we can stop seeing the replays of ‘23 GF heroics 😖😩

Praying it's not a sell out and the empty seats are clearly visible on the broadcast. **** both teams, but I'll never support the storm. Riff fans deserve this period after the hell they've been through previously and at least their side's success has been off the back of their jrs.

Hopefully riff drop off big time next year with JFH and Luai gone. I reckon they will start to drop heaps of games when Cleary, who is a bit of an injury magnet, is out now that they don't have Luai to turn to.

"It’s the biggest NRL game of the year, so what’s doing with the crowd for the grand final?
Hours out from the 8pm kick-off, it appears there are still tickets on sale for the NRL Grand Final. There was a decent turnout for the women’s decider as fans filtered in, but it seems it won’t be a full house at Sydney’s Accor Stadium tonight."

Not sure they will drop off until one of Yeo or Cleary are gone. The importance of Yeo in that team reduces their reliance on the five eight.

Him and Cleary control the middle of the field... and Yeo brings a fair bit of strike to that middle of the field and utilisation of the forwards.

I think there was some insane stat that Yeo has not missed a game outside of injury since basically 2020... he's also barely missed a minute churning out 80mins week in week out.

This grand final match up is farked, I can't decide which I want see more when their team loses.......Brandy crying or Bellamy's head exploding. 🤔

"It’s the biggest NRL game of the year, so what’s doing with the crowd for the grand final?
Hours out from the 8pm kick-off, it appears there are still tickets on sale for the NRL Grand Final. There was a decent turnout for the women’s decider as fans filtered in, but it seems it won’t be a full house at Sydney’s Accor Stadium tonight."

A lot of people have turned off league since the rule changes and the inept officials running/ruining the once great game.
The sharks v Rorters semi had less than 20000 attend.
I don’t know what a ticket costs but I’m sure the cost of living has a bit to do with it and also the storm fans are like the roosters fans, only see them AFTER the GF if they win

Meanwhile the AFL had 100000+ for two interstate teams and had probably another 100000 wanting to attend if they could.

People will look at this as me saying how good AFL is but actually, I'm saying how much trouble the NRL is in. They should be selling out grand finals months in advance, not having empty seats still available on game day.

There are barely enough good players around to make 3 and a half teams and then you have them wanting to bring in two entire new teams on top of this. Stupid. The 6 again rule is just the biggest shooting in your own foot they could have made. Couple that with amateurs in almost every role in the game from admin to players yet being paid professional wages, the game is in a terrible, terrible state.

I'm backing Melbourne Storm 100% and definitely expecting a strong game from the entire side, to bring down this Panthers team.

Meanwhile the AFL had 100000+ for two interstate teams and had probably another 100000 wanting to attend if they could.

People will look at this as me saying how good AFL is but actually, I'm saying how much trouble the NRL is in. They should be selling out grand finals months in advance, not having empty seats still available on game day.

There are barely enough good players around to make 3 and a half teams and then you have them wanting to bring in two entire new teams on top of this. Stupid. The 6 again rule is just the biggest shooting in your own foot they could have made. Couple that with amateurs in almost every role in the game from admin to players yet being paid professional wages, the game is in a terrible, terrible state.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👍🏼
They’re shit scared of the afl getting a foothold in western Sydney.

First GF I haven't watched in years. And I'm not even deliberately trying to avoid it because I hate both teams, I have no interest whatsoever in watching either team win.
Just realised it's on in about 20mins haha... I'll probably watch it, because it should be a good game, but **** me am I going to get frustrated with all the bullshit that will occur tonight... diving, milking, ref manipulation, HIA's, non-calls, etc. fucking horrendous 'sport' to watch at the moment

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky24
  • BruiserMk1
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.