2024 Grand Final

Who you got?

• Panthers

Votes: 18 42.9%
  • Storm

Votes: 24 57.1%

• Total voters
Hughes putting the ankle lock on Edwards already.

You can only hope that the broncos players are watching this and missing the whole build up for the grand final. The feeling of being the two best teams.

Which commentator said "if you close your eyes, you'd know that there was no dew on the ground"

Soo happy I'm not exposed to channel 9 too often lol

Which commentator said "if you close your eyes, you'd know that there was no dew on the ground"

Soo happy I'm not exposed to channel 9 too often lol
Freddy, who was probably just fantasising about touching the grass with his bare feet.

Lol... the first angle showed that Luai went over the top of the ball and it wasn't a strip

Freddy, who was probably just fantasising about touching the grass with his bare feet.
Didn't realize that he was speaking out loud. Too engrossed in his thoughts lol. Couldn't help himself lol, the urge was just too strong XD

This is the concern. Bear in mind, those ratings are tvs / screens tuning in, does not really reflect the actual amount of people watching it at pubs, home gatherings, etc.

And again to be clear, this is not me trumpeting the AFL, this is my highlighting the legitimate issues the NRL should be absolutely alarmed at. This never used to be the case as you said but the stats are there for all to see. The NRL SHOULD be worried, the AFL has not only caught them on tv ratings, they've now gone past them and again, this does not include the actual crowd figures which the AFL SMASHES the NRL game in, game out.

The NRL really should be sitting up and doing a review into why this is happening but you can be sure they aren't.

Not just crowds or ratings either .
The AFL spends a lot more time and money at grass roots levels .
eg Aus Kick . Kids 7/8 years old get 6 weeks of coaching and learning and a football to take home .
I was talking to a young fella I know who plays league . The AFL ground is opposite the league ground . He said every season he sees a van with Lions colours and Lions players appearing at AFL juniors training . He`s never seen the Broncos visit the league teams ...

Penrith looking seriously messy inside the 20m up until that try just now... Mitch Kenny has had some poor options so far.

NRL GF 2024.

Looking like this is the live game thread yall

I hope Penrith Panthers enjoy it while it last because every great team eventually comes crashing down.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dexter
  • whykickamoocow
  • levikaden
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Behold
  • theshed
  • Xarr
  • Dash
  • cento
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.