2024 NRL General Discussion Thread

Freddy Lussick has been given a 4 game ban for injury Illias.

seems like a massive over-reaction and punishing the result, not the act.

I'm not sure there is much Lussick could have done to avoid that.

Freddy Lussick has been given a 4 game ban for injury Illias.

seems like a massive over-reaction and punishing the result, not the act.

I'm not sure there is much Lussick could have done to avoid that.
It's what rugby league does 😟

How does he get fined and Hughes get two weeks ... Both make contact with a ref who gets caught in the wrong position.

Other than the obvious answer of Uncle Nick of course
Exactly.

But, **** the Storm, soo...

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

How does he get fined and Hughes get two weeks ... Both make contact with a ref who gets caught in the wrong position.

Other than the obvious answer of Uncle Nick of course
I don't even think the ref was in the wrong spot... Keary reaches out to grab him.

It was blatant and worse than Hughes, but because NSWRL media kicked up a stink about Hughes they've decided to go soft.

Keary should've copped several weeks... it would've stopped this contacting refs to try and get mutual infringements straight away, but instead they've gone soft and now it will spread like Corona throughout the rest of the NRL.

I don't even think the ref was in the wrong spot... Keary reaches out to grab him.

It was blatant and worse than Hughes, but because NSWRL media kicked up a stink about Hughes they've decided to go soft.

Keary should've copped several weeks... it would've stopped this contacting refs to try and get mutual infringements straight away, but instead they've gone soft and now it will spread like Corona throughout the rest of the NRL.

Maybe they'll just send Keary another warning letter and suspended fine like his coach constantly gets. Does Keary in fact speak French at home?

JD has reportedly been given a stay of execution

Through purely throwing darts at the dart board, he hit a couple of decent shots with the 1 and 9. Even Hawkins was decent.

At full strength, their backline could look pretty decent:

1. Gray
2. Johnston
3. Graham
4. Mitchell
5. Munro
6. Wighton
7. Hawkins
9. Mamouzoulos (sorry not sure on spelling but he looked HEAPS better than Cook)
14. Havili
17. Walker

Through purely throwing darts at the dart board, he hit a couple of decent shots with the 1 and 9. Even Hawkins was decent.

At full strength, their backline could look pretty decent:

1. Gray
2. Johnston
3. Graham
4. Mitchell
5. Munro
6. Wighton
7. Hawkins
9. Mamouzoulos (sorry not sure on spelling but he looked HEAPS better than Cook)
14. Havili
17. Walker
I genuinely think moving Mitchell to centre and keeping Gray out the back is the only way JD can save his job. It will also be beneficial to latrell

I genuinely think moving Mitchell to centre and keeping Gray out the back is the only way JD can save his job. It will also be beneficial to latrell

Plus once Graham comes back, that gives you two absolute weapons at centre and if you move Wighton to 6, that strengthens the pivot too as Walker is looking really old and really slow.

Plus once Graham comes back, that gives you two absolute weapons at centre and if you move Wighton to 6, that strengthens the pivot too as Walker is looking really old and really slow.
souths season could be done before campbell graham comes back lol

souths season could be done before campbell graham comes back lol

Of course but you know what, I think it already is. They are coming from too far back as it is. Graham's injury in my opinion is prolonging Walker's career because he looks done to me.

well it looks like JD is about to be out of a job, because he doesn't have the balls to do any of that.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • Jedhead
  • Fatboy
  • Griffo
  • Lostboy
  • Stix
  • Broncorob
  • BruiserMk1
  • Behold
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • upthehorse
  • Foordy
  • cento
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Broncosgirl
  • rj9
  • Dash
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.