2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Probably brought him to play at centre. He represented NSW there after all.

I actually think it's a case of just running with 2 hookers. The days of 80min hookers are just about done I think.
I’m surprised this hasn’t been mentioned, it also never comes up when anyone talks about Cook…. but…. Did you guys know he was a beach sprinter?!

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
That headline would read "Dolphins swoop in mega coup as Broncos superstar is let go"
Vital piece of the puzzle.
The Dolphins could technically strike the Broncos a knock out blow in the battle for Brisbane by signing Paix. I heard from DD and Kev they are desperate to keep him.
The Dolphins could really hurt the entire Broncos organisation with this one savvy and crucial signing.

Mick_Hancock

Mick_Hancock

NRL Player
Feb 26, 2023
Inside sources tell me that whilst Walsh is obviously a priority, Cory Paix is a close second.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Vital piece of the puzzle.
The Dolphins could technically strike the Broncos a knock out blow in the battle for Brisbane by signing Paix. I heard from DD and Kev they are desperate to keep him.
The Dolphins could really hurt the entire Broncos organisation with this one savvy and crucial signing.

Was that as they were exchanging right hands at the leagues club?

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
What's this Paix to the Dolphins rumour? It would deal the Broncos a savage blow and almost certainly confirm that the Dolphins are in fact the dominant Brisbane team. The Broncos would be in crisis. I have also heard that Paix is training the house down in anticipation of the move to Redcl... to the Other Brisbane Dolphins, and that he's the fittest and fastest he's ever been.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
The Knights have announced playmaker Tyson Gamble has re-signed with the club for a further two seasons, extending his stay in the Hunter until the end of 2026.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
What's this Paix to the Dolphins rumour? It would deal the Broncos a savage blow and almost certainly confirm that the Dolphins are in fact the dominant Brisbane team. The Broncos would be in crisis. I have also heard that Paix is training the house down in anticipation of the move to Redcl... to the Other Brisbane Dolphins, and that he's the fittest and fastest he's ever been.

Generational talent is the phrase I heard getting thrown around.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Skathen
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jazza
  • Justwin
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Totally Unr3al
  • winslow_wong
  • Spooky1013
  • lakers133334
  • vertigo
  • Dexter
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Strop
  • Bucking Beads
  • Alec
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.