2024 NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Ryles already making moves.

Clint Gutherson told he can talk to rival clubs immediately. He becomes a free agent on Nov 1 but the club said they aren't in a position to offer him an extension.

If he wants a chance to remain at the Eels, he has to accept a utility role next year and if he performs in the role only then will they talk about an extension.

Dragons are already after him.

Clint Gutherson told he can talk to rival clubs immediately. He becomes a free agent on Nov 1 but the club said they aren't in a position to offer him an extension.

If he wants a chance to remain at the Eels, he has to accept a utility role next year and if he performs in the role only then will they talk about an extension.

If Gutho would be willing to take a pay cut and play as left centre, I would offer him something but I doubt he'll take that.

I know the dragons are lacking a little bit in the leadership department but **** me they dont need to sign every player over 30 that hits the market.

Gutho will get a good deal somewhere, he won't have to take any paycuts.

He's all effort and desire, you know exactly what you are getting. Clubs are prepared to pay big for that.

Jazz Tevaga has signed with Manly.
Marcelo Montoya to sign with Bulldogs to replace JAC for next season after Warriors release.

Ryles is surely lining up a big money offer for Papenrat or Faaloflog.

Papenhuyzen's toddler GF lives in Sydney, so I won't be surprised if he takes it.

She's moving to Melbourne according to my quick Google investigation.

Active Now

• thenry
  • KnToad
  • YeahNahMate
  • davidp
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • mitch222
  • GCBRONCO
  • Aldo
  • Stix
  • Culhwch
  • Scdeac
  • bronx89
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  • Accept
  • Harry Sack
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.