2024 Pacific Championship

Hammer's balance is amazing, that's what reminds me of Hodges but he's got a GI type fend too. He should play centre at club level too. I know Fuller is injured most of next year but I reckon if the Dolphins went:

1. Fuller
2. Bostock
3. Herbie
4. Hammer
5. Isaako

Their backline would be one of the best in the comp.
It's tough because Hammer is pretty bloody threatening at fullback as well.

He doesn't have much of a passing game, but his running game is lethal... not forgetting he scored several length of the field tries off kick returns this year... vs Tigers and vs Sharks come to mind

Hammer's balance is amazing, that's what reminds me of Hodges but he's got a GI type fend too. He should play centre at club level too. I know Fuller is injured most of next year but I reckon if the Dolphins went:

1. Fuller
2. Bostock
3. Herbie
4. Hammer
5. Isaako

You add averillo in there as well and maybe Herbie gets his shot at fullback. They have plenty of options.

Surely if he is not going off after being binned, that's a send off.

1. Fuller
2. Bostock
3. Herbie
4. Hammer
5. Isaako

If he wasn't injured, I think that is 100% what they would have gone with.

Suli barely hanging in there up against Turbo tonight... thought Turbo was in a couple times tonight, but been stopped at the last second

When Staggs plays for Tonga he is usually the one doing kick offs.

Wait I thought Yeo was off the field... they've got Patty, Cotter and Collins out there don't they... does that mean Cotter is playing second row or have I missed an HIA or something?

Looks like Cotter is playing hooker... should would've been handy having a hooker on the bench hey Mal

Moses is so short of a gallop lmao. Not a surprise given he hasn't played for 4 months though.

Wait I thought Yeo was off the field... they've got Patty, Cotter and Collins out there don't they... does that mean Cotter is playing second row or have I missed an HIA or something?

Looks like Cotter is playing hooker... should would've been handy having a hooker on the bench hey Mal

I guess at least Cotter has played plenty of hooker .

I guess at least Cotter has played plenty of hooker .
So did Mal take Harry off for like a 2min breather or something?

I suppose he has a **** ton of interchanges left given Burton and Young aren't getting on tonight... never mind Young has made an appearance... 10mins to go better bring on a substitute second rower

Tommy gets up slow, Seesbums vision:

Oh No Eating GIF by Declan McKenna

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • DrGee
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Jedhead
  • Accept
  • lynx000
  • Broncojim
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • Russell Coight
  • Porthoz
  • Battler
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • Scorchie
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.