Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

This is the best Souths have played all year. Look organised.
They’ve dominated. Sailor has been great but needs to take a step back at times. Mozer had to push him out of the way at dummy half

Nice patch from Mozer there. Nice grubber for drop out then a Try assist in the next set of 6

Quai-Ward has looked decent out there today. Souths have dominated and they’re running into the wind.

Souths with an ugly try on the back of a big run from Leota.

Q!uai-Ward would be a good player if he was able to think.

Leota comes in off his wing but didn’t do it with enough conviction. Wynnum score in the corner. Still a lot to learn for young Israel.

Feel like that’s a lot of our players
Yeh, footy IQ should be mandatory with players we are taking on the books. Some of the dumbest shit believable does not make up for the athlete "tank? - can't spell it but I can lift it" type knuckleheads.

Denzel Samoa looks ok on the other wing for South’s too

Intercept try from Tempest to seal it for the Magpies.

3 minutes to go and Israel Leota was hobbling away after a tackle. Hopefully he’s all good

Sailor's attempt at field goal was so bad it rooted my entire internet.

Will have to catch up on the second half in a tick, but Mozer was the clear stand out of the Broncos affiliates.

I also want Saitaua in the team, just so the Broncos have their own version of Havili/Clark. Sick to death of getting destroyed by them no matter the occasion.

Great little play from Mozer out of dummy half almost created a try out of. Nothing

Sailor's attempt at field goal was so bad it rooted my entire internet.

Will have to catch up on the second half in a tick, but Mozer was the clear stand out of the Broncos affiliates.

I also want Saitaua in the team, just so the Broncos have their own version of Havili/Clark. Sick to death of getting destroyed by them no matter the occasion.
Against the wind from 40 out!!! He’s got his old man’s confidence

Mozer was good but I don't think it was anything he hasn't done a dozen games in Cup in attack.

Defence was a big improvement from his abysmal defence against Norths.

His body language improves a lot when Sailor is there and his frustration level is way down.

Souths were a different team today; they are two points outside the 8 and play Tweed next who are awful.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Battler
  • scobie
  • heartly87
  • winslow_wong
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.