Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Mozer was good but I don't think it was anything he hasn't done a dozen games in Cup in attack.

Defence was a big improvement from his abysmal defence against Norths.

His body language improves a lot when Sailor is there and his frustration level is way down.

Souths were a different team today; they are two points outside the 8 and play Tweed next who are awful.
Do they play them next weekend?

If so they won't have any broncos playing, because we will be scraping the barrel for all Top 30 players against dragons

Gerome Burns signs with South Sydney, out for the rest of the season but he has been great for Norths. Clearly he impressed Bennett at his pre-season with Dolphins.

That's a great win, if he played one NRL game it would one of those great stories.

Lewis Symonds named to make his debut for Dolphins.

Wish the Broncos had kept him, Symonds, Armstrong and Allen would have been good to watch.

I see the Australian Schoolboys team was named. Not many QLD products

I'll be curious to see how they go next year, a lot of the best Queensland prospects are relatively young.

The Broncos only had two players in the team - Phillip Coates (Xavier's brother) and Jared Horne. Horne is a good prospect, but he's young enough that he can back up again next year.

Leota won't even touch the ball today. Tweed 18-0 after 20 minutes. First try through Souths middle I am not even sure if it classed as poor defence no one was there. It's more an absence of defence.

As Leota jumps and barges the ball down- good try.
Heard the call of this try on the radio. They had a decent rap on Leota. It’s his pet play. Just needs to learn how to do the basics of the position well now

Leota won't even touch the ball today. Tweed 18-0 after 20 minutes. First try through Souths middle I am not even sure if it classed as poor defence no one was there. It's more an absence of defence.
Is Semu playing for broncos tonight?

Rough afternoon for Souths. Just too many outs but the system needs to be better for next man up theory

David Bryenton Keebra fullback and Broncos' signed was impressive against Ipswich. Nice kicking game.

Cook played for the Broncos U16 v Knights on the weekend and then backed it up in the centres with a good game too.

Ipswich State High are just so good and watchable.

Josh Rogers not named for the Bears? Has he picked up an injury?

Unread

Active Now

• Gaz
  • scobie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.