Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Black backing up today for Souths, that's a great decision. Playing 6 too not 7.

Great game for him today, Norths is top of the table and if his kicking isn't on Lipp will be on fire.

Black should pay special attention to how Ahearn brings people into the game.

Ahearn at 93 years old fends Taupau and runs 40m for Norths to score again.

Lipp only has one so that's a good outcome after 10 minutes.

Karapani easy try on the end of a Hamiliton long pass.

Norths 20-0.

Only way Souths score is if Norths start stuffing around

Nice passing from Baker for the last two Bears' tries.

Black on the right now, he was cramped on the left.

McGrady with the run down and tackle on Karapani puts him into touch.

Magpies with a chance close to the line, Black is barking orders and playing first receiver either side of the ruck. Black calls for a shift down the left, dummies and earns his team a set restart. Black orders for more ball, but decides to grubber on play three off a Taupau dummy half pass.

Stream goes down...

Norths seven tackle restart.

What's Kevie teaching these halves?

Black with the intercept that saved Souths. Well read.

Magpies with a chance close to the line, Black is barking orders and playing first receiver either side of the ruck. Black calls for a shift down the left, dummies and earns his team a set restart. Black orders for more ball, but decides to grubber on play three off a Taupau dummy half pass.

Stream goes down...

Norths seven tackle restart.

What's Kevie teaching these halves?

My takeaway from that play was the last person I would ever want to see at dummy half is Marty. Pass was terrible. Souths just can't get the right person at the right time.

Black not linked on the blind and Lipp runs away to score.

It just seemed like Black made up his mind that he was going to kick the ball regardless of the pass or what play it was.

At 6-26, I'm not overly concerned but between that and the following attacking kick where he failed to find the distance with his bomb, he'll need to do some more sessions on his short game.

With that said, he throws a nice lofted pass and Samoa seemingly stumbles 20m to score.

The Bears are such a good team. Luke Burt needs to get himself into the NRL system

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • bb_gun
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • cento
  • Hurrijo
  • mystico
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.