Q-CUP 2024 Queensland Cup Discussion

Norths too good and looked it all game. Dolphins were a sniff right up until that dropped kick off.

Walsh would like that moment back.

It was going to be play on until he stepped into touch thinking the ref called knock on.

Well, done to Norths, three in four years is a great achievement. Great club.

I think Redcliffe were brave, but it really showed there is a difference between tackling and defending. Redcliffe were aggressive and won momentum back with line speed and big hits but they couldn't defend and would let the winger score untouched or let the prop score under the posts.

7 line breaks to 2.
40 tackle breaks to 27
26 missed tackles to 40

20 points is enough to win if you are a great defensive team. They always had to keep Norths to 20 or less because they couldn't score enough points without Fuller.

Devils v Bears or Jets.

Can we please win this year!
For last year was the Qcup GF the week before the NRL GF or did they give themselves a week like they have this year?

I can't remember, but can only recall the Qcup team looked really sluggish last year

For last year was the Qcup GF the week before the NRL GF or did they give themselves a week like they have this year?

I can't remember, but can only recall the Qcup team looked really sluggish last year

This will be the second year they've given themselves two weeks. It really depends how you handle this week- if you drink until Friday you're stuffed.

The most professional I have heard was the Jets in 2015- Ben and Shane Walker shut it down that night and said we can party when we beat Newcastle.

Jets were back at training on the Monday and beat Newcastle. You really have to get it out of your head you've won a Grand Final and treat the State game as the Grand Final. Hard to do.

Norths only had Ahearn, Moseley and Gagan from the 2022 premiership. That's a whole new team and coach. That's a strong club.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • azza.79
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • MrTickyMcG
  • mrtij
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.