Feb 15, 2016
Fifita must be injured to have felsise kafusi over him is mental

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Fifita must be injured to have felsise kafusi over him is mental

where did you get Felise Kaufusi from. he wasn't in the reported QLD side. I'm not sure I've even seen his name reported at all this year in relation to origin selection

T

The Boss

NYC Player
Feb 15, 2016
where did you get Felise Kaufusi from. he wasn't in the reported QLD side. I'm not sure I've even seen his name reported at all this year in relation to origin selection
Kafusi Piakura Mam are 18th 19th 20th man

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Slater leaving out Fifita would be one of his worst ever decisions

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
If Piakura is in the 20 man squad ahead of Fifita it is laughable. Worse than any of the NSW selections

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Again I ask where you read that. Because the team hasn't been announced, and I have only seen the top 17 reported

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I seriously don't understand the Cobbo selection. It feels like Billy couldn't decide between Cobbo and the outside backs picked to start, so he just selected them all.

IMO you can't carry a hooker AND an outside back (even one that can also play fullback) on the bench

Cobbo can play 1, 2, 4, 6, 11 and 13 .
Remembering Ponga played 13 a few years back .
Fckin great utility if you were to ask me .

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
He has played well in Cleary`s absence .

Ole Sproj reckons he`s the 10th best #6 in the comp . :rofl
He was MOM on Saturday .
He did play well on the weekend. Reckon he’s still very much a one trick pony

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
I think he's playing better without him there.

Nah , nah nah that`s not the narrative we are pushing .
He`s nothing without Cleary . And he`s going to be exposed at the Tigers next year . OK ? Solidarity at BHQ !

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
He has played well in Cleary`s absence .

Ole Sproj reckons he`s the 10th best #6 in the comp . :rofl
He was MOM on Saturday .

Luai got a man of the match award for one time in like how long and gets origin selection (which is never a great prover of any point - JUrbo is captain for goodness sake) on the back of Cleary, Walker, Moses, Wighton, Reynolds being unavailable - so yep 5th or 6th best half in the state. This does not factor in DCE, Hunt, Dearden, Walker, Mam, Johnson, Munster, etc either.

And I know comprehension is DEFINITELY not your strong point, goodness me sometimes it is laughable in fact, but I don't think I ever said he was the 10th best 6, I said he is a slightly above average half and given the FACTS shown above, I might have in fact overrated him, so...yep you sure showed me didn't you.

LOL !

Unread

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Waynesaurus
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Seibs
  • Skyblues87
  • TimWhatley
  • Robboi_321
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.