10. Haas
11. Oloakuatu
12. Martin
13. Yeo

14. Robson
15. Murray
16. Saifiti
17. Talakai
This team list makes Harry Potter look realistic.

Might as well do my NSW team list picking only players based in QLD too:

1. Drinkwater
2. Bostock
3. Staggs
4. Kelly
5. Averillo(could swap him or Kelly either way)
6. Katoa
7. Reynolds
8. McLean
9. Robson
10. Haas
11. Aitken
12. Klese Haas(Eligible for both states though)
13. Stone
14. Verills
15. Nicholls
16. Jolliffe
17. McIntyre

Would have put Stimson in but I think McIntyres form for Cowboys has him ahead this year.

I feel like this actually would do more of a job in Origin than Fittlers NSW did last year tbh.

Given how well Mam and Dryden are going and given Munster's injury concerns...who is your Qld six?

Josh Kerr over Moeaki?
Sua over Nanai?
That nuggety dolphins lock looks the goods as well

Josh Kerr over Moeaki?
Sua over Nanai?
That nuggety dolphins lock looks the goods as well
No on both, By Dolphins lock you talking about Ray Stone?(though he got dropped to bench against Parra despite being the best Dolphins player against us the week before).

He is from NSW, imo he could do a job for NSW but they would never pick him because he isn't flashy and doesn't play in Sydney.

By Dolphins lock you talking about Ray Stone?
I presumed they were talking about Max Plath.

He's still too raw for that arena, but if he can maintain and improve upon his form he's the type of player you'd love to have around camp.

A bonafide QCup product as well. In the same mould as a Munster and a Gillett.

I think Munster is probably good to go as the 6 now.

Dearden is most likely going to be 18th man now.

No on both, By Dolphins lock you talking about Ray Stone?(though he got dropped to bench against Parra despite being the best Dolphins player against us the week before).

He is from NSW, imo he could do a job for NSW but they would never pick him because he isn't flashy and doesn't play in Sydney.

As Big Pete said, Plath,

Having Nanai and Cherry defending next to eachother seems like a lot of risk. Id rather sua and nanai come from the bench

Only a matter of time before Cotter gets exposed defending in backrow

As Big Pete said, Plath,

Having Nanai and Cherry defending next to eachother seems like a lot of risk. Id rather sua and nanai come from the bench

Only a matter of time before Cotter gets exposed defending in backrow
Cotter was only there to cover an injury, he will be in the middle in a normal scenario, that said his light frame makes him suitable to be on the edge and it's why he covered there.

Not forgetting the fact we give more ***** about origin which gives every player a bit more ability too.

Mitchell has said that he is considering making himself unavailable for Origin to help Souths get their season back on track.

NRL have come out and said that isn't happening, players are contractually obligated to make themselves available for Origin. Ponga was able to withdraw from consideration last year because it was on medical grounds. Mitchell's isn't.

Mitchell has said that he is considering making himself unavailable for Origin to help Souths get their season back on track.

NRL have come out and said that isn't happening, players are contractually obligated to make themselves available for Origin. Ponga was able to withdraw from consideration last year because it was on medical grounds. Mitchell's isn't.
Confirming that I am also making myself unavailable for selection.

Maroons a bit thin at prop with Flegler looking like he will struggle to get back for Origin 1.

Collins, Cotter, Hopgood, Fotuakai, Carrigan,

Who am I missing?

Maroons a bit thin at prop with Flegler looking like he will struggle to get back for Origin 1.

Collins, Cotter, Hopgood, Fotuakai, Carrigan,

Who am I missing?

Jensen has been outstanding this year and wouldn't look out of place in a Maroon jersey. He's the only other prop that comes to mind immediately though.

I forgot about Jai Arrrow who is back playing footy after his injury. He will be picked if he is fit.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Canga
  • Galah
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
  • Porthoz
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Lostboy
  • Manlyman
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Griffo
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.