2024 State of Origin discussion

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
My gut tells me Burton will come into the side.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
just rough him up early on and he'll piss his pants and go into his shell, just like last time.

He doesn't worry me at all tbh, I can just see it happening with the concern around Nicho's calf.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Speaking of Nicho and unrelated to Origin...but I just don't get how he got the nickname Hot Boy Hynes. I think he won sexiest man in League a year or so back. Why? @FACTHUNT @Broncosgirl shed some light?

FACTHUNT

FACTHUNT

QCup Player
May 25, 2021
Speaking of Nicho and unrelated to Origin...but I just don't get how he got the nickname Hot Boy Hynes. I think he won sexiest man in League a year or so back. Why? @FACTHUNT @Broncosgirl shed some light?
I find him rancid tbh. Looks cracked out and reminds me of Veronica Crabtree from South Park. Desperately needs to wash his hair - I would not be surprised if there is a pigeon or a rat living within. Nice guy but absolutely wouldn't.

Manofoneway

Manofoneway

NRL Player
May 22, 2022
I will be surprised if Selwyn isn't at fullback by the end of the match.
Mal used two fullbacks back when Hunt and Slater were competing for the spot. Hunt would start and Slater would come off the bench and Hunt would move into the middle.

It was very successful. Slater seems to be going for something similar so he obviously has a plan around that.
Agree

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I find him rancid tbh. Looks cracked out and reminds me of Veronica Crabtree from South Park. Desperately needs to wash his hair - I would not be surprised if there is a pigeon or a rat living within. Nice guy but absolutely wouldn't.

View attachment 28172

Right? Looks greasy as ****...constantly. He looks like he would genuinely smell bad. I've heard Heath Ledger comparisons which I get, but only when he was playing The Joker.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014

It’s that unemployed surfer boy look. For some reason that’s very popular.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
The Selwyn Cobbo decision is make or break I reckon, Billy knew he had to have him in the team somewhere but couldn't find a spot without dropping someone else. We've seen a few times in games gone by where the coach picks an outside back on the bench and no back goes down injured and it ends up being a situation where the coach throws him in the middle because hey, may as well use him right? I hope it doesn't end up like that and they've actually got a role for him.

Just on Hynes, surprised nobody has made mention of his teeth.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The Selwyn Cobbo decision is make or break I reckon, Billy knew he had to have him in the team somewhere but couldn't find a spot without dropping someone else. We've seen a few times in games gone by where the coach picks an outside back on the bench and no back goes down injured and it ends up being a situation where the coach throws him in the middle because hey, may as well use him right? I hope it doesn't end up like that and they've actually got a role for him.

Just on Hynes, surprised nobody has made mention of his teeth.

Oh, it didn't go unnoticed. He seems like a great guy, don't get me wrong and this kind of thing isn't his fault...but how he won sexiest man in league just boggles the mind.

Unread

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.