2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

I have no doubt it was a specific tactic to take Walsh out. They would have been banking on Origin rules keeping 13 on the field.

Have NSW played a single game in 44 years where they weren't deliberately filthy fucking grubs?

Walsh gone for 11 days. Cat 1, deliberate hit late, high, shoulder to he head.

Cobbo had a GI origin moment stomping lomax.

Patty is typical Patty. God tier.

Haas close to invisible.
Can we apply for an exemption (post neurologist tests) for the bunnies game in 9 days given that he passed his HIA?

Not that we will, but ****

i know the ref wont let it happen but **** i wish we would put 50 on nsw.
Have no time for grubby illegal tactics from any team.

Especially when it has happened against one of our own.

Sualli better get lengthy time off.
Nrl needs to send a message
This aint the 80's any more and with how big guys are now days if you dont stamp that shit out it will end in disaster for some poor bloke

Madge: The New South Wales fuckin’ Blue are always in a game of footy. **** me.

Its 70-30 to get sent off. He got him directly in the head. He was falling but doesn't matter now especially in game. Might help him at the judiciary.

It’s hard when his starting middles are McInnes and Jurbo, two tackle bots with zero go forward
I cant remember who it was now, but somebody on here definatley said Carrigan would never be the player Jurbo is. 😁

Sua'ali'i is a piece of shit. **** off to rugby.

The send off will be a nice crutch for all of our NSW friends in the office/pub tomorrow. They don't mind a good whinge.

Its 70-30 to get sent off. He got him directly in the head. He was falling but doesn't matter now especially in game. Might help him at the judiciary.

Seen a couple more clips now of the tackle. The way he launches at Reece he had no chance of staying on the field. Just too reckless.

I cant remember who it was now, but somebody on here definatley said Carrigan would never be the player Jurbo is. 😁
Jurbo is currently sitting on 28m according to NRL.com. Massive meters for the NSW captain

wow i think i have heard it all fatty actually defending the blues at origin time?

i know the send of has ruined the spectacle but **** me what choice did the ref have.
Fatty toeing the company line for his retirement fund.
He shits all over the decision, then emphasizes that we still have an exciting game to watch.

Its a send off every day of the week regardless of the arena.
He forcefully knocked a bloke out cold with a shoulder to the head.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Justwin
  • heartly87
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • Sproj
  • winslow_wong
  • Manifesto
  • theshed
  • Morkel
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Pablo
  • bb_gun
  • Mr Fourex
  • Old Mate
  • Big Del
  • Tim K
  • Howie
  • Bucking Beads
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.