2024 State of Origin - Game I Discussion

Sua'ali'i is a piece of shit. **** off to rugby.

The send off will be a nice crutch for all of our NSW friends in the office/pub tomorrow. They don't mind a good whinge.
If he pulled that shot off in Union he'd be off instantly and gone for over 10 weeks. Doesn't matter if it was a world cup final or a club game.

I just don't get why people think that Origin should have different rules to every other game. You can't allow hits like that to stand.

Shattered for Walsh. Those hits aren’t nice for your family to see. The game better be strong and punish players correctly that target players like Suaalii did Walsh.

We now lose Walsh for our next 2 games!

Hynes has been found out. I actually think the rest of them haven't been too bad since the send off. Unfortunately for them Hynes is the one that has to make the plays and decisions not to mention his tackles. He was absolutely shitting himself before the game. Could see it in his eyes. Looked like he had played the game 3 times already this week.

His eye was swollen a bit there (fair enough) but please cheekbone be ok

Fat defending the hit not being a sendoff c'mon seriously, I know it takes some of the atmosphere out of it but that was a reckless moving off the ground hit to the head... Deserved more than ten minutes into the bin. Wasn't the only high hit either, was the second or third one on Walsh that looked high already.

Its 70-30 to get sent off. He got him directly in the head.

Yes...yes he did...and if in somehow Walsh got up and played on.....most likely
he gets 10 mins.
But Walsh didn't get up.
He had to be replaced for the rest of the game.
Its 100-0.
he's off.

Spencer Leniu playing with some serious boardline aggression. A few tackles i saw him come down with his shoulder to the ball cariers head.

Wouldn't be suprised to see him cop 10 in the bin and a suspension for a brain snap at some stage here.

Seen a couple more clips now of the tackle. The way he launches at Reece he had no chance of staying on the field. Just too reckless.
Yeah thats what done him in. That and hitting him in the head obviously.

Dirty fucking Blues. Not just dirty, dumb too. Maguire and the coaching staff 100% drilled into their team to belt Walsh. He was only on for 7 minutes but he'd already copped a cheap shot and a late tackle after a kick. It was all bound to go wrong eventually.

I hope we show these ***** no mercy.

Can the boys niggle Leniu into a send off offence here to cap off the night please

Madge message...let's keep it respectable. :rofl :rofl :rofl

Active Now

• Pablo
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • theshed
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • eazy-duzzit
  • porouian
  • TimWhatley
  • Stix
  • Waynesaurus
  • whykickamoocow
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.