2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Can anyone on the edge tackle??

This has been disgraceful defending on the edge... they're fatigued, but they've been falling off tackles since the first minute

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
We need Ponga back next year. Walsh is not a big time player and shouldn’t be getting anywhere near 1 million a season.

B

Bronx48

QCup Player
Jul 24, 2023
This might be the first time I turn off an Origin match.

As bad as QLD have been, the fix has been in from the start.

If I wanted to watch a scripted event tonight, I'd turn on the WWE
100%. Done watching for the night. The fixing is so obvious to make sure we go to game 3. They aren't even subtle about it! Yuck.

Volvo Driver

Volvo Driver

QCup Player
Jul 9, 2020
Everything going NSW way. They've earned it but Jesus. Crichton any other day would have fumbled that intercept. Not tonight

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
Reality is this NsW is very big and we can’t really match their size in the middle of the field.
Certainly one part of it. But size typically also means they tire easily, and this is why when one team gets to roll on, and ptb quickly, and your opposition is slowed, worked and wrestled, forced to make 3x extra tackles, it gives your big middle a huge advantage.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
We need Ponga back next year. Walsh is not a big time player and shouldn’t be getting anywhere near 1 million a season.

I've said it a lot about Reece, he's excellent in attack, but he doesnt do the basic fullback job well at all. He's not as good as people think he is. They just get blinded by the spectacular side of his game.

Active Now

• Strop
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosMan
  • Maroon4life
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • Galco
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.