2024 State of Origin - Game II Discussion

Broncos Maestro

Broncos Maestro

NRL Player
May 1, 2016
For anyone really believing that QLD are woeful, I love that your mindset is still so innocent. Since the 2000s tell me how many whitewashes have happened?
Best way to get bums on seats-manufacturer drama and angst and have deciders to maximise that sweet corporate profit.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
I've said it a lot about Reece, he's excellent in attack, but he doesnt do the basic fullback job well at all. He's not as good as people think he is. They just get blinded by the spectacular side of his game.
Yep. He hasn’t earned anything yet or proved himself to be elite. Choked in the grand final, choking in origin and barely dominates at club. The kid is not ready.

Organix

Organix

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 19, 2012
The NRL is now ‘Sports Entertainment’
happy star wars GIF

Nerd

Nerd

QCup Player
Sep 27, 2020
The Blues are playing well but it looks like Klein thinks he's reffing one of our games. In fact what's Qld's chances of getting a late tackle count penalty followed by multiple 6 agains. Yep zero.

Watch the whistle go back in the pocket after half time and QLD get a few first tackle 6 agains just as we get over the 70 minute mark with the result beyond doubt.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Greatest half of origin football ever... Klown might be in for a bit of an ear bashing because he might've gone a bit too hard in the first 10mins.

He'll be fine ... He can use the just following orders defence

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
For anyone really believing that QLD are woeful, I love that your mindset is still so innocent. Since the 2000s tell me how many whitewashes have happened?
Best way to get bums on seats-manufacturer drama and angst and have deciders to maximise that sweet corporate profit.

And how the **** are Fox League going to have anything to ramble on about in the leadup if it's a dead rubber? Can't have that, no sir Mr. Murdoch sir.

That first 15 minutes was just so..... cringe and humiliating for the credibility of the sport. By the 3rd-4th set restart in a row the game was over.

Broncosgirl

Broncosgirl

Deep in the Heart of Queensland
Contributor
Nov 9, 2022
Once they scored their 3rd try it was all over.

Not even the QLD side that dominated for that long period could come back from a deficit bigger than 12.
I've never had any trouble streaming any show before, and don't normally watch nine .. but I keep losing the stream dead and I have to go back and restart 😐

I'm about 15 minutes behind the rest of you 😐

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
At this level, its hard to turn the tide once you get put on the back foot for the first 10 mins. Its bad enough at club level, in Origin its enough to guarantee one side gets a massive, massive advantage.

Active Now

• thenry
  • GCBRONCO
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • bazza
  • BroncosMan
  • Waynesaurus
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • barker
  • Volvo Driver
  • mrslong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Donald Garner
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bert_lifts
  • Strop
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.