2024 State of Origin - Game III Discussion

I'll await seeing Walsh being blamed for that despite 2 grabbing air in front of him
Hope so... might mean we get him back for Broncos games instead of this stupid manufactured garbage

We are reliant on DCE, Grant and Walsh to create for this team and they all haven't done their jobs tonight. Grant and Walsh just dont look right and have been extremely underwhelming for 2 games in a row.

Starting a fight to try and get this overturned for a high shot I'd say

The Broncos boys are all cooked. So far down on confidence it's palpable on TV. Something is rotten at the club and it's painfully obvious.

Gagai not passing to his open winger again

The annoying this is we havent even been beaten by a good nsw team.

Cam smith better get his ass down to training next year.

Why did Hammer run back infield then... should've at least tried to take on Moses... I think he was about the only one back there

They have a much better team than us this year

They still haven't been great though themselves. They have really relied on Klein more than their ability. Tonight hasnt been as bad, but he's certainly created enough situations to gas us as a team. Hard to play on the back foot all the time.

Active Now

• Lazza
  • Dash
  • RolledOates
  • Lurker
  • Harry Sack
  • Gympie devil
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.