2025 Pre-season discussion. Longer, harder: 6-12, 18 weeks. Reconnecting.

I just remembered for the Madge flog them until they beg for mercy cheer squad .

Des Hasler is under inquiry for a player that died during training at Manly .
And Ciraldo and the Dogs have a court case pending regards the having to wrestle 29 men at training incident .

Jackson Topine case will set a precedent of what will be acceptable as far as punishing / flogging players / employees .

The Des / Manly case will cost them a shit ton of money and the life of an employee .

Now put that in your fcking pipe and smoke it .
Madge hasn't been responsible for anything like that not sure why you would connect him to these incidents.
I will tell you one thing though, if Kev stinks it up next year we will be getting Madge if he is still available.

Ponga has pulled out of the Australian tests to focus on the preseason. I wish Patty would do the same - our contingent playing those games last year cooked our preseason

I thought this wasn’t supposed to be allowed unless injured
I thought the same. The statement basically says "yeah I don't give a shit about the Australian tests" ---

Kalyn has made this decision to ensure his sole focus is on an uninterrupted preseason, aiming towards starting the preparation for the 2025 National Rugby League Premiership season from the first session with his Club.

Talking about pre season…..this right here is why our weeny forwards get smashed playing the panthers.

Moses Leota said goodbye to his family in Auckland as a 12-year-old.

He was living in a caravan out the back of his uncle's house in Mount Druitt when he began working as a brickies labourer at 14.

Years later he ran into Panthers Under-20s training in his work boots, cement and mud caked into his hands, apologising for being 20 minutes late. Mistaking the 120kg prospect as ill-disciplined, coaches wanted to cut him loose.

"I went to Moses and asked him, 'What are you doing?'" Penrith recruitment manager Jim Jones recalls.

"He was trying to work all day as a brickie and then trying to train, so I said to him, 'Why don't I get you a better job?'"

He did, detailing cars for $15 an hour. Jones rang Leota's new boss three months later to ask how he was going, and the stunning reply told him everything he needed to know about the unassuming, polite young man.

FREE TO READ: tinyurl.com/56zbz9hs

I miss Webcke

Good for Billy.

That doesn't change the fact that Kev moved him to the bench as early as his second game and had him play the relief hooker role. If he truly saw him as the long term five-eighth, he wouldn't have made that decision and considering how quickly Billy transitioned to dummy half it suggests the opposite.
He only played 6 in his first game of the club cause Reynolds was injured week 1. Then he reverted to the bench utility role until Kelly went down when he got a couple of games at 6 before Gamble secured the role until Mam unseated him.
But hey, lets not facts ruin a good old fashioned billy bashing...

He only played 6 in his first game of the club cause Reynolds was injured week 1. Then he reverted to the bench utility role until Kelly went down when he got a couple of games at 6 before Gamble secured the role until Mam unseated him.
But hey, lets not facts ruin a good old fashioned billy bashing...
hth.

For the record, Billy was adamant he wanted to play 6 when he first arrived. He said so in numerous interviews. It was his father who made a position for him at 9.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Old Mate
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Dexter
  • Dreaglor
  • Sproj
  • Sanjit Joseph
  • Skyblues87
  • barker
  • Mr Fourex
  • Harry Sack
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.