Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

It never really has been Parcells intention to play footy. We need to stop looking at these part time footballers. We already have too many part time footballers, full time influencers at the club.

Being reported that we have to let go of one of Cobbo or staggs because of the Walsh re-signing. Who out of those two would you rather see leave?

Being reported that we have to let go of one of Cobbo or staggs because of the Walsh re-signing. Who out of those two would you rather see leave?
Both, we could get 2 decent and more consistent replacements for less, but don't ask me who.

Raiders don’t want to block Pattie, he’s won Flegg player of the year and played half the year in Cup. He’s a good potential Raiders hooker.

Queenslander too from the Capras.
I thought it was too good to be true😖

Cobbo. We clearly need to conduct another "negative influence" cleanout and his name is at the top of that list.
That and I would really like players that actually want to play week in week out and arent just content with putting their hand up mid season and saying ill take a week off thanks when the times are tough.

Source? That is a decent depth signing if true. Didn't we just also sign some not-Mitchell Latrell?
9news report from Dobbo which I can no longer find, was either a development or train and trial.
Also Paix has interest from Canberra and Parra and will look into them after his wedding

Dogs fans are happy Perham is leaving..

Though they turn on players pretty quickly.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • Skyblues87
  • Harry Sack
  • Hurrijo
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • teampjta
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • HVbronco
  • mrtij
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.