Broncos Roster, Signings and Rumours Discussion 2025

Trindall is a decent player and would be ok at 7 for us. He can still get better and is from QLD so is certainly worth a look.

Friend is retired, Lam is in England and Sailor was woeful this year. Are you trying to score a home run on yourself?
They would have all been good signings.

Lam is one of the best halves in England.

Sailor had some errors but we still will probably replace him with someone worse.

With Trindall, I just think it's funny how it's supposedly ridiculous for me to suggest him as a depth signing 4 years ago but then it's okay to suggest signing him now on a comparatively huge deal.

I wouldn't be against signing him now though.. Trindall, Mam and Walsh could carve up. Culturally there could be question marks seeing as he's been in trouble behavior wise in recent times

:noooice:

They would have all been good signings.

Lam is one of the best halves in England.

Sailor had some errors but we still will probably replace him with someone worse.

With Trindall, I just think it's funny how it's supposedly ridiculous for me to suggest him as a depth signing 4 years ago but then it's okay to suggest signing him now on a comparatively huge deal.

I wouldn't be against signing him now though.. Trindall, Mam and Walsh could carve up. Culturally there could be question marks seeing as he's been in trouble behavior wise in recent times

So you got maybe one out of four right and you are using this as a told you so?

You make so many claims eventually something you say has to come off, this is what happens when you suggest every player in the world with a highlight video.

Not sure this is a reason to celebrate, it actually says way more than you realise in the embarrassing direction.

You make so many claims eventually something you say has to come off, this is what happens when you suggest every player in the world with a highlight video.

Not sure this is a reason to celebrate, it actually says way more than you realise in the embarrassing direction.
Just a reminder that we should keep an open mind as a club or else continue to tread water for years to come

What's our backrow going to be in 2025?

We can't seriously be running out with Piakura and Riki again..

I’m a big Tricky fan, so I’d be wrapped for him to sign here.

Whether he’ll succeed I’m not sure, but he’ll be something to bridge between Reynolds and Black at the least, and if Mam doesn’t kick on then he can be there with Black as he can play 6 or 7

Just on Trindall, reports are that the Sharks are considering move Hynes to either fullback or 5/8 and handing the halfback jumper to Trindall

I find it amusing how long someone can hang onto something said on an internet forum...... 😄 😄

If we want Trindall surely we're a good shot of getting him. Playing in a spine with Walsh, Mam, and Mozer vs having to carry Nicho (who is now spouting the Boyd 'there's more to life than footy' line right before a prelim) and Kennedy.

Active Now

• Gaz
  • Accept
  • broncsgoat
  • Swordfish
  • Scdeac
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Wild Horse
  • Broncosgirl
  • KnToad
  • Nightwatchman
  • azza.79
  • Lurker
  • Battler
  • mitch222
  • Dexter
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Manofoneway
  • Ondi
... and 28 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.