A-league Grand Final BRFC vs CCM

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Who's going then?

Around 45,000 tickets sold now apparently. Should be a fantastic atmosphere. I'm in the den as usual.

Starting to get a bit edgy about it tbh. Not feeling the confidence others seem to have (then again, I rarely do). Here's hoping going 2-0 down vs the mariners in the semi was enough to stamp out any lingering complacency!

We will walk it in mate! I am supremely confident the 0-2 scoreline at the half last match will be the wake up the boys needed. We play superior football and will prevail, Mariners score against the run and flukey own goals against us and in a GF I reckong we won't be as complacent. I hope Solorzano starts I reckon he will get a bag!

Not sure if I'll be attending, I'm so broke after holidays. We should win.

Lolz, I was too much of a tightarse to buy a ticket with my mates but work just gave me a freebie. Yeeew.

Bitter sweet. At least I tipped the dirty Mariners to win.

Whoah, this shiz is crazy!

Roar wins...

What the hell happened? I hopped off the bandwagon at 2-0?

Big Pete said:
Roar wins...

so did some of the crowd, they sprinted back from the caxton when they heard about the penalty shoot out. [eusa_doh [icon_evillaugh

I don't know how I survived the multiple heart attacks... [icon_ee

I feel for the Mariners, but this was the Roar's season and they deserved that win! [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

I am not a fan of soccer but that was one of the most unbelievable escapes I've seen in any sport.

CCM will have to watch the replay to see if they really did lose.

So the streak is at 28... when will it end?

Apparently it's a world record. Barcelona behind on 25. So does that mean they play in the club championships now?

Bucking Beads said:
[quote="Big Pete":2gd01o71]Roar wins...

so did some of the crowd, they sprinted back from the caxton when they heard about the penalty shoot out. [eusa_doh [icon_evillaugh[/quote:2gd01o71]

[icon_lol1.

It's funny, it was the first game I watched all season and after it went 2-0 I told my dad it'll probably end up being one of the greatest victories now that I had given up on them...sure enough.

This weekend isn't my weekend.

Jeba said:
That was awesome!!!

wasn't it!!!

fucking amazing, Theo FTW!!!!!!!!

See this is the kinda stuff that Football can do. People may not be excited by the action, but my god does it bring the drama like no other sport.

That last 30 was good.

That opening 90 was just frustrating...the Roar were pussy footing around like nobodies business.

Most emotional I have ever been watching sport, what a roller coaster. Better team won on the day and on the season despite the way we went down, hallmark of our team is the way we dig in and refuse to give up our unbeaten run and today was another example of the guts this side shows.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.