A message from our CEO

And what happens to those who already have tickets for the last 3 home games

Absolutely nothing. It's a deal to lure new members for next year not renewing members.

Is David a Broncos man or a Murdoch man. Starting to think he has replaced Paul White in more ways than one.

What's prompted this?
Stuff in general. Communications I’ve had cancelling my seats. Lack of response. Finally achieved after phone calls to, requesting call backs, emails, filling in forms, opting out on member mail, cancelling auto roll over with my bank.

Paul White was more concerned with bums on seats, shareholders and members money than winning football games and fans needs.

Feeling David may turn out the same.

Time will tell.

Stuff in general. Communications I’ve had cancelling my seats. Lack of response. Finally achieved after phone calls to, requesting call backs, emails, filling in forms, opting out on member mail, cancelling auto roll over with my bank.

Paul White was more concerned with bums on seats, shareholders and members money than winning football games and fans needs.

Feeling David may turn out the same.

Time will tell.
His first priority as CEO is to keep the business afloat and not run afoul of the law. Next to grow profits, expand business and look after the shareholders. Putting bums on seats, and attracting members tends to come with winning games with attractive football. So it's all connected.

Given the position the club was in when he arrived, his first port of call would require getting the ship upright.

His first priority as CEO is to keep the business afloat and not run afoul of the law. Next to grow profits, expand business and look after the shareholders. Putting bums on seats, and attracting members tends to come with winning games with attractive football. So it's all connected.

Given the position the club was in when he arrived, his first port of call would require getting the ship upright.
Yes, it’s all connected. A balance between winning football games and making money. As I said - time will tell.

Share price is booming but
I've made a **** ton of money of my shares (not that ill ever sell them though unless they reach like 10 bucks then ill be forced to 😂)
As far as I'm concerned, the football department of Ikin and Walters are responsible for the teams performances. Its why Donaughy hired Ikin in the first place to focus purely on the business aspect and leave the football aspect to others.

Thing is this crap between Ben and Kevin, I guess overseen by Dave, doesn’t sit well with me.

Clearly Dave and Ben riding into town to save us is not all it’s cracked up to be. Bit disappointed to be honest.
Bit more work yet to be done before it’s safe to come out of the water.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Manifesto
  • BroncosAlways
  • simplythebest
  • Strop
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
  • lynx000
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.