A message from our CEO

the simpsons donuts GIF

I'm disappointed the bid from Kougari oval wasn't enough to lure us to Wynnum.

The tacky giant golden key to Suncorp media conference they did was an awesome subtle **** you to the Dolphins. So is the recent One Club marketing campaign.

This guy is the greatest

One Club? What's this??

Ok, so I just have to get this out of the way first up as my videographer eye is going nuts after watching that .. They should've shot Dave's stuff down at Suncorp Stadium or with a training session or something in the background rather than that boring white backdrop and the bad lighting..

Apart from that, the video is fabulous ! 😛

Ok, so I just have to get this out of the way first up as my videographer eye is going nuts after watching that .. They should've shot Dave's stuff down at Suncorp Stadium or with a training session or something in the background rather than that boring white backdrop and the bad lighting..

Apart from that, the video is fabulous ! 😛
“We’ll superimpose an imagine of Suncorp behind you don’t worry”
4:50pm Friday:
**** it this’ll do

I'm disappointed the bid from Kougari oval wasn't enough to lure us to Wynnum.
They are building a 15000 capacity stadium in Wynnum soon actually but at the Junior team site, not Kougari

The team really needs to work on promoting memberships, the fact the Souths are leading in that regard is pretty unacceptable from our stand point, I get they probably have more die hards then anyone but in terms of our fans and attendances we pull out, we should be blowing every other club off the park.

We should be aiming for 45k atleast, it's something that is very much on the upper levels of the club to sort out and the fact it's even a issue given our position reflects on past leadership.

The team really needs to work on promoting memberships, the fact the Souths are leading in that regard is pretty unacceptable from our stand point, I get they probably have more die hards then anyone but in terms of our fans and attendances we pull out, we should be blowing every other club off the park.

We should be aiming for 45k atleast, it's something that is very much on the upper levels of the club to sort out and the fact it's even a issue given our position reflects on past leadership.
I dare say that if they lowered the price they would increase the sales, but Broncos home games are a tourist attraction, so they probably make bank on that relative to member's tickets. I don't really want it turning into some of the soccer/baseball/basketball memberships where you have to know some original member family from the 1900s to go to a game.

I dare say that if they lowered the price they would increase the sales, but Broncos home games are a tourist attraction, so they probably make bank on that relative to member's tickets. I don't really want it turning into some of the soccer/baseball/basketball memberships where you have to know some original member family from the 1900s to go to a game.
Could just put in a stipulation that you need to confirm attendance a day or two before the game to secure the seat, with that it's fair for a lower cost.

Could just put in a stipulation that you need to confirm attendance a day or two before the game to secure the seat, with that it's fair for a lower cost.
I would 100% forget to confirm 😂

I would 100% forget to confirm 😂
It would only be an issue on sold out games anyway, the broncos struggle to sellout nearly all games because suncorp is still massive for regular club footy, it would only come in for the finals, Derbys and top of the table clashes.

That said if we are having a run like Penrith it could be nearly all games.

The tacky giant golden key to Suncorp media conference they did was an awesome subtle **** you to the Dolphins. So is the recent One Club marketing campaign.

This guy is the greatest

Honestly, give Dave a key to the city.

From top to bottom this club has turned from a rambling corpse running on glory fumes of the past to a growing sporting juggernaut.

Won’t happen. This club has always and predominantly relied on corporate membership. This ebbs and flows with current sponsorship. Given that this has never ever been a problem with sponsors lining up to be given a chance to be the next to offer their support when existing pull the pin.
Ordinary members have always been taken for granted here because this is a natural occurrence in a one team town. Interestingly David’s opening words in his spiel for new membership denies this. Perhaps membership surveys this year has highlighted as this being the case.
One of the first things I learned in business was by looking after your existing customers you won't have a need to go looking for new ones.

So what happened David?

Firstly, I’d suggest it’s not going to be a one team town anymore - ouch!
Secondly, your membership/ marketing teams decided not to hand our membership packs to ordinary members this year - the year before Dolphins enter the competition. The year before Dolphins and Broncos are competing for members. It’s the 1%ers that win the game David.

And the membership deal is pretty good.

$1 down this year on a new membership next year and you get tickets to the last three home games this year
And what happens to those who already have tickets for the last 3 home games?

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Bish
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • jd87
  • Strop
  • kiwi2
  • Xzei
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • theshed
  • Midean
  • Lazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosgirl
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Galah
  • bazza
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.