A Must Hear Rugby League Event

Maybe he will look to BHQ for some positive reinforcement at half time. Haha

Go Je$ter!

Was that an email from his brother that Hadley just read out? BHQ is full of star connections.

We got our asses handed to us. However, average age of our team is 21 (youngest being 17) and they had a team all with a minimum 3 years A grade experience.

Coach started me from the bench for some impact and to have more experienced guy out there when our rookies started coming on. Didn't really pay dividends cause we were up against it from the get go, but that's footy!

Cheers to all who tuned it, it was a pretty cool experience to have a local game called nationally - even though we got a 40 point shellacking!

From what we heard there were moments of promise, but I read a few news articles pre-game that said you were long shots. I think Sportingbet had Yeppoon at $1.15 to you $4.50 or something ridiculous. Anyway, well done. Plenty of other teams that didn't make the grand final.

From what we heard there were moments of promise, but I read a few news articles pre-game that said you were long shots. I think Sportingbet had Yeppoon at $1.15 to you $4.50 or something ridiculous. Anyway, well done. Plenty of other teams that didn't make the grand final.

$6.50 lol.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Brocko
  • Big Del
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Galah
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • broncs30
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.