ABL

Lets go Daikyo Dolphins!!

OK ii want to go to a game, how much are tickets, and where can I find the draw. To lazy to look for myself :)

Will they have hotdogs?

www.brisbanebandits.com.au will give you all that info.

Tee, I believe tickets are $10 for an adult (dunno how much they are for kids).

I think they have hot dogs but my old man was blowing up big time about the prices. I had to quietly remind him about what he paid for a beer at the cricket last time he was there, but he said beer is $8 at the baseball. FARK that.

Thanks for that, and as for the beer I'm one of those people who think that people who buy alcohol at any sporting event are either Dumb, an alcoholic or rich. :mrgreen: Seriously if you can't wait till after the game to buy it at a decent price.... 8 buck...STRUTH!

And Im dragging a few people from the forum along, so we are all gunna have to hook up for a beer...... [icon_shady

Aeetee said:
Thanks for that, and as for the beer I'm one of those people who think that people who buy alcohol at any sporting event are either Dumb, an alcoholic or rich. :mrgreen: Seriously if you can't wait till after the game to buy it at a decent price.... 8 buck...STRUTH!

And Im dragging a few people from the forum along, so we are all gunna have to hook up for a beer...... [icon_shady

I'll be going in early december. We should catch up Tee.. been a while.

Hmmm

Dec 11 vs. Adelaide, (Game 2) looks a goer, its a Saturday night :mrgreen:

and/or maybe ...

Jan 2 vs. Melbourne, 2:00 PM, thats a Sunday Arvo

Tickets are:

Online Premium Seats Pricing:
Adult $12.00
Child U16 $6.00
Children U16 (2 to 6 tickets) $4.50

Sounds good to me. Under 20 bucks for me to go taking the kid that wants to go. Sweet.

Whose in? :mrgreen:

Bannermania said:
Aeetee said:

I'll be going in early december. We should catch up Tee.. been a while.

the 11th dude, what ya say?

Aeetee said:
Hmmm

Dec 11 vs. Adelaide, (Game 2) looks a goer, its a Saturday night :mrgreen:

and/or maybe ...

Jan 2 vs. Melbourne, 2:00 PM, thats a Sunday Arvo

Tickets are:

Online Premium Seats Pricing:
Adult $12.00
Child U16 $6.00
Children U16 (2 to 6 tickets) $4.50

Sounds good to me. Under 20 bucks for me to go taking the kid that wants to go. Sweet.

Whose in? :mrgreen:

I'll be at the SADelaide game.

Saturday night I'm in. Tee. Hit a brother up via message.

Sweet, so far we have:

Aeetee
Bannermania
Nashy

Who else... come on Flutterby, you know you miss that sexy beast that is "The Nashy".

And Coxy you said you would come, I have given fair warning and plenty of time for you to cancel any plans that you may have and reschedule :mrgreen:

Fozz you keen....

I spoke to Jebba he'll let me know closer to the date.

Hammo, Kris, Russo etc etc

Anyone else wanna give it a look in.....

PS. I hate baseball. But it's on TV so god damned much, I wanna get into it so I can watch it in glorious HD.

lol, I'm a fence sitter. I want to go cause I have never been before. I have watched it on TV and it looks no more boring than Cricket. But maybe its a sport better seen live like Ice Hockey.

Pretty much. It puts me to sleep on tele. But in saying that. I really have no idea what's going on.

Nashy said:
Pretty much. It puts me to sleep on tele. But in saying that. I really have no idea what's going on.

it's okay, I'll quote every feckin' rule to you.

If I get to this game I'll let the forum know. But for the record I'll definitely be there this Friday night...in the private bar 8-) (not drinking the $8 beers)

It's good for kids too, my old man took my 5 year old nephew to the game the other day, he caught a foul ball and had a real blast - the kids get to meet the players after the game for signatures too, they love it.

If I've got nothing better to do, then count me in. :-P

I actually played baseball when I was little lol. So it'd be alright to watch.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Dash
  • Broncorob
  • barker
  • Bish
  • Jedhead
  • thenry
  • Mr Fourex
  • bb_gun
  • Maroon4life
  • broncoscope
  • MrRobot
  • broncos4life
  • mrslong
  • Mister Wright
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Wolfie
  • broncs30
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.