NEWS 'Abysmal, unacceptable': Legends unload on Broncos

Pfft. He did two passes to no one in the oppositions 22m at a clutch moment effectively killing sharks momentum when they were looking like scoring. I laughed at the first and then when he did the second I felt bad and thought “at least we don’t have this dude”

I think Macca is alright, he is just being used poorly. Nikorima is so hecticly a 14 and putting him there would just solve our problems... it’s like JUsT FriKkEn dO iT MaAn!!

Yeah @McHunt but for every 8/10 thing Granville does, he will do two mega derps

I don’t like Macca but yer ... Granville would piss me off I just know it

Macca can barely pass the ball to a bloke standing right beside him without it wobbling all over the shop. Yeah, let's put him in charge of moving the ball around for the most prestigious team in the history of any code of football. He's totally earned the job and it's not like anyone else could do it, for the peanuts it pays.

I think your hatred is clouding your judgement. Go Macca!

Wholesale changes are not the answer at this stage. I have supported Boyd and rated him as a player. But the way he played the other night is just gut twisting, i turned the game off after what i witnessed him do on the Tedesco try. I am off him and he needs to be dropped first. Bird or Isaako can take his place. I would go Bird if Jet wasn't injured. As Staggs is ready to go.

If that doesn't wake them up then cut the rest one at a time.

Last edited:

I don't hate Macca at all. He's got a huge ticker. No arguments there. He's just woefully out of his depth at dummy half.

Your daytime-drinking sister, who you secretly think is kind of hot, has better hands.

Even through your coke bottle glasses you can see that.

Otherwise, you wouldn't suggest giving him a little nanna nap on the bench, so the team can rack up a few points without him leaving his signature skid marks up and down the field with his bumcrack.

Let's admit we're reading the same book here, just you're a few pages behind the rest of the class.

Last edited:

What? The guy that has half his username dedicated to McCullough and literally half his posts are the same repeated statements on McCullough? I'm shocked you could insinuate that.

Seriously though @McHunt, the same old routine is getting old, and while people jumping on the Scapegoat train while we're losing, I reckon we could win by 50 every week and nail two premierships and you'd still be bagging McCullough out.

Boyd doesn't want to tackle anyone, let's move him to Five-Eighth where he will be forced to make 500% more tackles per game.

Premium suggestion.

:risas3:

1997_Fattys_Pogs__01_-_Fatty_Vautin.jpg

What? The guy that has half his username dedicated to McCullough and literally half his posts are the same repeated statements on McCullough? I'm shocked you could insinuate that.

Seriously though @McHunt, the same old routine is getting old, and while people jumping on the Scapegoat train while we're losing, I reckon we could win by 50 every week and nail two premierships and you'd still be bagging McCullough out.

We won't ever "nail" a premiership while McCullough is in the team.....E.V.E.R.

We won't ever "nail" a premiership while McCullough is in the team.....E.V.E.R.

You said the same thing about Wallace but lucky for you he was forced to retire before he could prove you wrong. You would have looked quite the fool!

You said the same thing about Wallace but lucky for you he was forced to retire before he could prove you wrong. You would have looked quite the fool!

I'll know my song well before I start singing....(pick the reference?)

Forced to retire??.......is that code for no **** wanted him because he was shit?

Last edited:
Macca can be taught to pass better - his effort and heart is there, its clearly being expended in making 300 tackles per game. If he can adjust or not is something Seibold and others who know him will only know. There's moments where he does some really good things - like successfully kicking to the sideline to control the game. Explosively darting he has done on occasions, but the vision isn't always there. Kodi could excel in this department.

Macca can be taught to pass better - his effort and heart is there, its clearly being expended in making 300 tackles per game. If he can adjust or not is something Seibold and others who know him will only know. There's moments where he does some really good things - like successfully kicking to the sideline to control the game. Explosively darting he has done on occasions, but the vision isn't always there. Kodi could excel in this department.

You had me optimistic, until here. C'mon.......

Gee, looking forward to that happening.

Fun fact: last time Macca was out here's what happened:

Broncos 22: Bulldogs 36 (with Macca) LOSS
Broncos 30: Cowboys 34 (with Macca) LOSS

Broncos 38: Souths 18 (without Macca) WIN
Broncos 22: Roosters 8 (without Macca) WIN
Broncos 48: Manly 16 (without Macca) WIN

Broncos 12: Dragons 48 (Macca returns) LOSS

As much as I'd love to agree with you, this is wrong. Macca played the Souths and Roosters games, although went off with concussion
against the Roosters.

Macca played in the Souths game. Played the whole 80.

And to be fair, we were going to win against Roosters and Manly with Macca. We were a level above the Roosters and several levels above Manly.

Macca played in the Souths game. Played the whole 80.

And to be fair, we were going to win against Roosters and Manly with Macca. We were a level above the Roosters and several levels above Manly.

How have we regressed so many levels compared to the roosters in 6 months?

Any move to drop Boyd or move him from fullback is going to be hugely controversial
Agree with this. Think what makes it controversial is the C next to his name more then anything else. But I can't understand posters who are wanting him out of FB are suggesting the Wing. Sure, he can catch a high ball and throw an inside pass but he no longer has the legs required to be in that position. If we are going to shift him out of FB and it’s going to be controversial we might as well shift him all the way.

So your just fully making shit up now yeah?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • something
  • jd87
  • Ffs...
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  • mrslong
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Jedhead
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • Astro
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.