NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Eh, knock them both out for round one for acting like peanuts and make them sit their ass at home.

Footy players are dickheads.

Said it on another thread, i'd stand them both down. From the info i have now, Its pretty much mainly Pats fault, Reyno isnt blameless and too many of these idiots out on the piss this close to the season. Disappointing its 2 of our leaders involved. Time for these fools to stay off the grog.

I'm not seeing a wild brawl though like some media want us to believe.

This wouldnt have happened if they were slurpin double blacks and mellowing out on some sweet charlie like King Holmes. Wouldnt be my club... have some shame carrigan. Pushed around by a midget.

Stand the whole side down from Vegas, it is a punishment that I'm willing to accept, call the whole circus off and of course...

Animated GIF

Nothing happened that hasn’t happened between 2 young brothers already in a million different households since they got home from school today. Media will be media. Pat needs to quit the grog or at the very least heavy drinking. Nothing more in it than a few hard truths that need to be handed down to them, a fine and substantial embarrassment. Would be pretty disappointed if this turned into some time off the field but with the world we leave in today whatever the most outraged person demands will happen.

Stand the whole side down from Vegas, it is a punishment that I'm willing to accept, call the whole circus off and of course...

Animated GIF
You Should have seen the line to meet Patty and Adam yesterday. Also 5,000 fans were there

Pretty sad that they see players as role models & not family members etc.

I mean kids have been looking up to/emulating sports star/celebrities forever.

But I also dont think any logical person is looking to shield their children from watching NRL/the Broncos because of a little push and shove - kids see worse in the playground.

There are much worse actions NRL players do that people should be worried about in terms of setting an example to the kids i.e. sexual assault, drugs, etc.

Yeah it was dumb but dumb stuff like this is pretty common. Definitely not as bad as the media's making it out to be IMO. I can't see any standard issue broncos bans getting thrown out by the NRL for this, nothing can get in the way of Vlandos Vegas dream.

9 news reported that:

Broncos were told to leave by security because some were intoxicated and rowdy. Police then told them to move on when they were on the street, then this altercation occurred.

Which, if true, makes it worse. The fact they got kicked out, then told to move on is a bad look in itself.

9 news reported that:

Broncos were told to leave by security because some were intoxicated and rowdy. Police then told them to move on when they were on the street, then this altercation occurred.

Which, if true, makes it worse. The fact they got kicked out, then told to move on is a bad look in itself.

Some security guys are, put in a nice way. Fuckwits.

Active Now

• Swordfish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Skathen
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.