OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

What sane individual would want that challenge?
He probably possesses an actual set of balls. He’ll be great for us but if we don’t fix how we defend we will never get out of the hole we’re in.

He probably possesses an actual set of balls. He’ll be great for us but if we don’t fix how we defend we will never get out of the hole we’re in.

Unfortunately it's going to take a lot more than that.

I actually can't see Reynolds even being good here. It's becoming more and more clear that there is something rotten at this club. Even when we sucked during the Hook years, we at least didn't go down without a fight.

The fact that Coates was trying to pump up players when they were running out says a lot. After last week, the team should have come into this game fired up. Instead, it's the complete opposite.

Everyone blamed Seibold. But now it's still happening under Kevvie. The culture at this club is rotten and Donaghy and Kevvie need to find out what's causing it fast.

I actually can't see Reynolds even being good here. It's becoming more and more clear that there is something rotten at this club. Even when we sucked during the Hook years, we at least didn't go down without a fight.

The fact that Coates was trying to pump up players when they were running out says a lot. After last week, the team should have come into this game fired up. Instead, it's the complete opposite.

Everyone blamed Seibold. But now it's still happening under Kevvie. The culture at this club is rotten and Donaghy and Kevvie need to find out what's causing it fast.
That was so awkward when Coates was trying to pump up the team. Some players even gave him a look of wtf. Great team culture we have

Funny you say that. I actually said to my wife, the Viking clap would fucking amp me up, I’d be absolutely wired. Ready to run through a brick wall (of course, I’d get destroyed, but it’d be a spectacular 8 seconds).

Instead, our team came out all limp dick like usual and rolled over at the first sign of adversity.

It would be embarrassing if it wasn’t so predictable.

The only thing I can think of as the source is the absolute sooks we’ve had in leadership roles. It’s no surprise the last time we were truly competitive was when we had Hodges and Parker leading (15 and then 16). After that, Boyd and Glenn. **** me.

I’m not saying they didn’t / don’t play strong, but they are neither mongrels nor great players. In the 2021 Broncos, if someone ***** up, they just go sit on Glenn’s knee for a lollipop and a cuddle.

I don't know if anyone on this forum watches these blokes train , but I would suggest a guess , that they must just frolic in the park during the week and then think they can bring it to game day? +The NRL and V'landys can GET F***** as well that ref raped us last night . It's time for KW to blow up big time at a pressor .

Mate you call that pumping up? He clapped his hands once, whispered something, then took a few steps backwards and stood still.

Worst hype man ever😂

I don't know if anyone on this forum watches these blokes train , but I would suggest a guess , that they must just frolic in the park during the week and then think they can bring it to game day? +The NRL and V'landys can GET F***** as well that ref raped us last night . It's time for KW to blow up big time at a pressor .
He won't though, that's not his thing. If there ever was a game he would blow up at the conference, that was it.

Imagine Robinson, Sticky, Toovey, Hasler after that reffing performance...

Funny you say that. I actually said to my wife, the Viking clap would fucking amp me up, I’d be absolutely wired. Ready to run through a brick wall (of course, I’d get destroyed, but it’d be a spectacular 8 seconds).

Instead, our team came out all limp dick like usual and rolled over at the first sign of adversity.

It would be embarrassing if it wasn’t so predictable.

The only thing I can think of as the source is the absolute sooks we’ve had in leadership roles. It’s no surprise the last time we were truly competitive was when we had Hodges and Parker leading (15 and then 16). After that, Boyd and Glenn. **** me.

I’m not saying they didn’t / don’t play strong, but they are neither mongrels nor great players. In the 2021 Broncos, if someone ***** up, they just go sit on Glenn’s knee for a lollipop and a cuddle.
Yep 100%.
The current broncos need an attitude adjustment and to relearn the meaning of effort.
They don’t know how to fight and compete at NRL level standard, especially under adversity.
These young guys haven’t been shown how.
The recruitment and retention since hodgo/ Parker retired has fucked us big time.
For a few year we’ve been missing those leaders that command respect and get the best out of the players.
The more we recruit hard working, competitive, mongrel dog players to teach and inspire this young group the better.

l don’t mind the idea of bringing khunt into the team to try and provide some inspiration and leadership but if he’s just plodding around out on the field and not bringing the old kamikaze style runs and inspirational efforts he used to then I don’t know how effective he can be..

Would love cheese for 2022, he is an effort machine.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • theshed
  • broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • Shane Tronc
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Midean
  • barker
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Dash
  • bert_lifts
  • Harry Sack
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.