OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

It won’t be a last to premier contender move and I don’t think anyone is realistically expecting it. Pearce to knights made knights a top 8 team after it looked like they’d never play finals again. Obviously Ponga is a massive help, with any luck we’ll score another big name before Reynolds finishes up and it will give us something to build off of.

5 or years ago we were a mess. It starts slowly with that one sign, then smart recruitment. Though be prepared it could take seasons. I hate to say it but Milf really set you guys back. You need a spine that works and plays together over and over and Broncos just haven't got that right over the last few years.

If we can do it, you can too.

5 or years ago we were a mess. It starts slowly with that one sign, then smart recruitment. Though be prepared it could take seasons. I hate to say it but Milf really set you guys back. You need a spine that works and plays together over and over and Broncos just haven't got that right over the last few years.

If we can do it, you can too.
I don't know if it's your words or the teddy bear profile pic that makes you so friendly.

Adam will fit in here just fine. He's just been quoted in the SMH saying he can't stand players who lie down when not hurt in the vain attempt to get a penalty or worse, get an opponent sin binned. there were a few others saying it's a bad look. I just wish they'd call out Gould who suggested nothing was wrong with TPJ and A Kelly because they both got up and played the ball after being hit.

This argument by Gould reveals his mindset that he is happy for Roosters players to do it and get the penalty and if the opposition get up after being illegally wacked by a Rooster then it should be play on because they're obviously not hurt.

Next week he'll be arguing that players lying down are ruining the game, except for Tedesco when he falls to his knees as that's not really lying down. I'm sure he has early onset of dementia as he is constantly contradicting himself

Adam will fit in here just fine. He's just been quoted in the SMH saying he can't stand players who lie down when not hurt in the vain attempt to get a penalty or worse, get an opponent sin binned. there were a few others saying it's a bad look. I just wish they'd call out Gould who suggested nothing was wrong with TPJ and A Kelly because they both got up and played the ball after being hit.

This argument by Gould reveals his mindset that he is happy for Roosters players to do it and get the penalty and if the opposition get up after being illegally wacked by a Rooster then it should be play on because they're obviously not hurt.

Next week he'll be arguing that players lying down are ruining the game, except for Tedesco when he falls to his knees as that's not really lying down. I'm sure he has early onset of dementia as he is constantly contradicting himself
He typifies thought-bubble commentary. He just says whatever is in his head at that exact moment. Sometimes he is bang on, other times he misses by a mile. But everyone in NSW thinks he is a genius when it comes to league, no matter how many times he contradicts himself, due to this thought-bubble rubbish he engages in.

He typifies thought-bubble commentary. He just says whatever is in his head at that exact moment. Sometimes he is bang on, other times he misses by a mile. But everyone in NSW thinks he is a genius when it comes to league, no matter how many times he contradicts himself, due to this thought-bubble rubbish he engages in.
I'm not sure that's 100% accurate as he does 'pre-meditate' a lot of what he says as when you read is column the next day it magically segues into a 'new' point he just so happened to notice about the game and raise on the night before in commentary.

I think he suffers more from cognitive dissonance and furthermore he's totally unaware of this and his own short comings.

He's a Brilliant signing no doubt and will go a long way to turning us around. However we do have to be carefull not to just assume his arrival makes us start winning.

I know stats only tell part of the story but zero tackle has him down for only one TA this year so far. He will kick us out of trouble, direct the boys around the field, get us repeat sets and put us in the position we need to be but we still need to get over the line.

It's going to be massive that our strike guys like staggs, Herbie, TPJ and hoepfully a 1 or a are ready to compliment him beacuse he won't be able to do it all himself.

I completely get where you're coming from, and as you said Stats only tell part of the story... but...when he is playing in a spine with Latrell, Cody Wakler and Cook - how many opportunities does he actually have for a try assist? They are the off the cuff players and he is the organiser.

Hopefully when he's here - we'll have him getting us in the field position and getting repeat sets, and the fact he doesn't have the Souths spine around him, he'll potentially have more opportunity to set up tries. Otherwise the likes of (hopefully) Hynes, Staggs, Isaako etc can set them up.

I completely get where you're coming from, and as you said Stats only tell part of the story... but...when he is playing in a spine with Latrell, Cody Wakler and Cook - how many opportunities does he actually have for a try assist? They are the off the cuff players and he is the organiser.

Hopefully when he's here - we'll have him getting us in the field position and getting repeat sets, and the fact he doesn't have the Souths spine around him, he'll potentially have more opportunity to set up tries. Otherwise the likes of (hopefully) Hynes, Staggs, Isaako etc can set them up.
So pretty much exactly what we have been missing since 2011.

Bet he’s fucking excited coming here…

Dislike

Reneg adam, reneg!!!

If we don't sign another spine player he's on a bloody hiding to nothing coming here ffs

Foordy, **** off with the thumbs down, we are an absolute rabble at every level what this administration has done to this club is beyond incompetence.

I will dislike every fucking post that that says or suggests that any of our plays or signings should leave/regrets signing

i don't give a shit if you like it or not ... get used to it or ignore me

I wonder if Reynolds is combing his contract looking for a way out of it.

I will dislike every fucking post that that says or suggests that any of our plays or signings should leave/regrets signing

i don't give a shit if you like it or not ... get used to it or ignore me
At least you are multi-skilled I will give you that much.

I reckon he’s looking forward to the challenge.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • LittleDavey
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosarethebest
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • RolledOates
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Ras
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.