PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Sure, but...

Why Dont We Have Both GIF

I believe it will come with age and experience. He just likes to get the legs pumping at the moment (and lets face it, it works for him) but as he matures and gets more and more used to the rigours of footy, he will start hitting with some starch.

I believe it will come with age and experience. He just likes to get the legs pumping at the moment (and lets face it, it works for him) but as he matures and gets more and more used to the rigours of footy, he will start hitting with some starch.

I'm not convinced he will. He's just not really that type of player.

I keep raving about it but if you look into it, almost every coach looks promising in the first year after Wayne. Second year is when things tend to go to shit. It’s happening again.

Makes you appreciate how hard it is to find a good NRL coach, JD was another one with a highly impressive CV yet is under pressure already.

I reckon it's because Wayne oversees every single thing at the club, you take him out of the picture and a few people in the football club get found out. Definitely happened to us.

there will be an interview with the skipper on the footy show after this commercial break

Makes you appreciate how hard it is to find a good NRL coach, JD was another one with a highly impressive CV yet is under pressure already.

I reckon it's because Wayne oversees every single thing at the club, you take him out of the picture and a few people in the football club get found out. Definitely happened to us.

He’s able to paper over the issues (that he either creates or doesn’t help fix) because he’s usually successful

in case it hasn't been posted. here is Dobbo's full 12 minute interview with Reynolds

How much of a shit **** is Dobbo.......

Take your fucken shoes off mate when you enter someone's house on their polished timber floor boards.....particularly when the home owner is walking around with no shoes on.

How much of a shit **** is Dobbo.......

Take your fucken shoes off mate when you enter someone's house on their polished timber floor boards.....particularly when the home owner is walking around with no shoes on.

Right!? **** I take the ***** off even if they say I can leave them on. Nah, nah off.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Harry Sack
  • Old Mate
  • Fitzy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Johnny92
  • Bucking Beads
  • LittleDavey
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Emanon
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Midean
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.