PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Holy shit I couldn’t give less of a ****. I often think it hardly seems fair that so many good people in the world die prematurely and a germ like Slothfield is still kicking.

Hopefully some punters got some photos and shouted him a few

I've got to say, why not Gamble? He is good enough and would keep the ship steady until we can find / develop our next game manager as they really don't grow on trees, there are like 4 of them in the entire comp.
I do think Gamble is a good option to develop into that player he's only 25 with 21 NRL games, he has a voice and with some guidance from Adam and more game time he could most certainly be the player to take the reins once Reno retires.
He's got plenty of time to learn the ropes from Adam.

I doubt he was drinking though. After getting caught once i doubt he gets away with it again with the way social media is these days. If people are dobbing him into the club for having a couple of quiet drinks they would be on his case if he did it again.

Arey i doubt even went on a bender probably just had a few and a big night out. Its nice to see Ikin has pretty much brushed it off.
Quite a few years have passed but I’ve seen Reyno around Sydney at clubs and festivals in his younger days and I don’t think he’s opposed to a big one. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

You are giving too much credit, I don't think Rothfield remembers much of that night at the pub at all...actually I don't think he remembers much of any night to be fair.
Exactly. He was probably lying in a pool of his own vomit in the gutter hugging a cheap bottle of Vodka.

What in tarnation

Screen74b70be440887b9426417c4ea1050137

The legend of Brisbane. And some bloke named Alfie.
I've also read something online that it was a bad look for the club to see them out at a bar. Jesus christ what couple grown adults aren't aloud out for a little celebration after some great wins and a little bit of success. People of modern day just need to relax a little and let grown men act like grown men. 2 great men to have at our club for more years to come.

I've also read something online that it was a bad look for the club to see them out at a bar. Jesus christ what couple grown adults aren't aloud out for a little celebration after some great wins and a little bit of success. People of modern day just need to relax a little and let grown men act like grown men. 2 great men to have at our club for more years to come.
The only unhealthy thing about Adam and Alfie getting on the turps together is that the whole team wasn't there.

The only unhealthy thing about Adam and Alfie getting on the turps together is that the whole team wasn't there.
Who says that there weren't some of them there?

I thought of that too .
Gotta be wearing a crocheted Powers beer can hat to pull it off though . 😁

Oh @McHunt did you hear Herbert had a run at FB at training today ?

Walters on Reynolds getting up the slash with Alfie:

“We have dealt with that internally. I don’t really want to go too much into it, it’s bullshit in my eyes to be honest. His form this year has been outstanding and the boys and the coaching staff have been really impressed with what he has delivered in his time here and the standards he drives. We brought Adam here to win games for the Broncos and he is doing exactly that. I can’t be happier with Adam’s contribution to the club so we’re moving on from it.”​
“Adam has a slight hamstring strain, so it’s not worth the risk of playing him and possibly causing any more damage. It’s not an injury really, he just felt some tightness and he was a bit uncomfortable. He didn’t finish training so we are taking every precaution. We have the bye the following week so I’m confident Adam will be fit for our next game against the Raiders, that’s the plan.”​

Walters on Reynolds getting up the slash with Alfie:

“We have dealt with that internally. I don’t really want to go too much into it, it’s bullshit in my eyes to be honest. His form this year has been outstanding and the boys and the coaching staff have been really impressed with what he has delivered in his time here and the standards he drives. We brought Adam here to win games for the Broncos and he is doing exactly that. I can’t be happier with Adam’s contribution to the club so we’re moving on from it.”​
“Adam has a slight hamstring strain, so it’s not worth the risk of playing him and possibly causing any more damage. It’s not an injury really, he just felt some tightness and he was a bit uncomfortable. He didn’t finish training so we are taking every precaution. We have the bye the following week so I’m confident Adam will be fit for our next game against the Raiders, that’s the plan.”​
Hamstring soreness wasn't caused by dancing on tables with Alfie so all good.

I'm glad those 2 were together out on the town.

Reynolds has suffered a Grade 1 Hamstring Strain.

These can be tricky, so it's possible he won't be back for the Raiders game.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brocko
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Sproj
  • Aldo
  • Galah
  • Mustafur
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Justwin
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.