PLAYER Adam Reynolds

He's got the ball on a string at the minute.......

Fantastic to watch......and for a change, its happening/benefiting to us

Thanks mate I miss the mobile app but it’s good to be back and see all the positivity. Reynos performance the last few weeks has been a massive breath of fresh air to us all. His kicking game the last two weeks has reminded me some what of Cronk in his prime. Gamble has been good but I could only imagine the damage we could do with a number 6 that could match Reynos class at the moment
Gamble is growing into the role, I am seeing little improvements each week. He may surprise us yet.

Hopefully he keeps up this form for the rest of the season.

It's going to be one hell of a montage at the end of the season, already started on it. Same with Cobbo.

Gamble is growing into the role, I am seeing little improvements each week. He may surprise us yet.
As long as he keeps defending well.....doing the little things right in attack and keep working on his kicks (which haven't been too bad).....he's doing a great job. I think we can all see the obvious ceiling not too far above him though......

When the team is winning...consistently, everyone seems like they've improved .....beyond their perceived limitations.

I cursed Reyno. My apologies everybody.

angry golden girls GIF by HULU

As long as he keeps defending well.....doing the little things right in attack and keep working on his kicks (which haven't been too bad).....he's doing a great job. I think we can all see the obvious ceiling not too far above him though......

When the team is winning...consistently, everyone seems like they've improved .....beyond their perceived limitations.

Gamble is developing how you'd expect a young half to develop, the issue is that we've been in need of the complete half for a few years now and it's put all sorts of pressure on whoever we've had in the halves

Having Reynolds in the side allows us to develop players like Gamble

Gamble is developing how you'd expect a young half to develop, the issue is that we've been in need of the complete half for a few years now and it's put all sorts of pressure on whoever we've had in the halves

Having Reynolds in the side allows us to develop players like Gamble
Gambles kicking last night was vastly improved on what he's shown before. Most kicks, whilst not Reyno level, were being caught on the 10-15m line which allowed our defence to aim up and give penalties away....

Now if he can just get rid of the moronic crash tackle forward passes I'd be happy to see him play the rest of the season.

Arey apparently out on the grog whilst he was injured after magic round until 7 am. Stupid of him, probably worse than what Carrigan did in terms of the amount of time he was out, but not really as newsworthy as the press will make it out to be.

Arey apparently out on the grog whilst he was injured after magic round until 7 am. Stupid of him, probably worse than what Carrigan did in terms of the amount of time he was out, but not really as newsworthy as the press will make it out to be.
He wasn't even injured at that point so why would it matter

Active Now

• Skathen
  • GCBRONCO
  • Battler
  • Culhwch
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Foordy
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • Dazza 92
  • barker
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.