PLAYER Adam Reynolds

Reynolds got the 3 Dally M points this round obviously.

He’s currently tied at 5th on 11 points total.

Isaah Yeo is first on 17 points.

Updated Dally M Leaderboard​

17 points — Isaah Yeo (Panthers)

15 points — Ryan Papenhuyzen (Storm), Mitchell Moses (Eels)

14 points — Ben Hunt (Dragons)

13 points — Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles), Nicho Hynes (Sharks)

11 points — Sam Walker (Roosters), James Tedesco (Roosters), Adam Reynolds (Broncos)

Reynolds got the 3 Dally M points this round obviously.

He’s currently tied at 5th on 11 points total.

Isaah Yeo is first on 17 points.

Updated Dally M Leaderboard​

17 points — Isaah Yeo (Panthers)

15 points — Ryan Papenhuyzen (Storm), Mitchell Moses (Eels)

14 points — Ben Hunt (Dragons)

13 points — Daly Cherry-Evans (Sea Eagles), Nicho Hynes (Sharks)

11 points — Sam Walker (Roosters), James Tedesco (Roosters), Adam Reynolds (Broncos)
Man they need to change the dally m. What a shocking system. Asking a bunch of bias ex players that are often obviously still concussed to do a 3, 2, 1 lol... rugby league week had the right idea...

Man they need to change the dally m. What a shocking system. Asking a bunch of bias ex players that are often obviously still concussed to do a 3, 2, 1 lol... rugby league week had the right idea...
I guess so though I don’t think that list is completely unreasonable. All those players have been playing pretty well. Hunts the only one who stands out a bit undeserved.

welcome back mate.
Thanks mate I miss the mobile app but it’s good to be back and see all the positivity. Reynos performance the last few weeks has been a massive breath of fresh air to us all. His kicking game the last two weeks has reminded me some what of Cronk in his prime. Gamble has been good but I could only imagine the damage we could do with a number 6 that could match Reynos class at the moment

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Galah
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.