PLAYER Adam Reynolds

mrslong

mrslong

International Rep
Mar 25, 2008
Is a dreamboat! He is easily the best halfback we’ve had since Alan Langer. In fact, the start to the season he’s had I’m ready to rearrange my all time broncos halves list.

1 Darren Lockyer
2 Alan Langer
3 Adam Reynolds
4 Kevin Walters
5 Wally Lewis
———-daylight
6 Ben Hunt

Maybe it’s premature to put him above Kevvie, but he has literally no one with him in The spine and he has put this team on his back and taught them to play footballl.

I said a couple of years ago the Broncos need to do what the lions did with Luke Hodge (bring in an experienced winner/legend to teach the boys what It means to be a winner) and it appears they’ve done exactly that.

wow.

Purely counting halfbacks, not any other spine member:

1. Alfie
2. Reynolds
3. Hunt
4. Perry
5. Prince (he just started to fire with us before leaving)
6. Dearden
7. Seymour
8. Croft

Something like that. The top two were a level above everyone else, though Hunt’s 2015 is up there. It is then daylight after that.

1. Alfie
2. Reynolds
3. Hunt
4. Perry
6. Dearden
7. Seymour
8. Croft

Something like that. The top two were a level above everyone else, though Hunt’s 2015 is up there. It is then daylight after that.
You do know Kevvie played at half back for a time?

1. Alfie
2. Reynolds
3. Hunt
4. Perry
6. Dearden
7. Seymour
8. Croft

Walters played 7 in 2000, so deserves to be on the list.

Was just thinking about how well he has "used" staggs over the past few weeks. So adaptable and downright genius tbh....

Staggs was out of form... then.... bam! Early ball with space 3 weeks of that then teams (opposing centre particularly) started rushing him... then.. bam! Cut out balls to cobbo.... then manly started having a forward moving and in defensive line to counter both avenues last night and he kicks behind them.. haha there's literally no was to defend it. I'm guessing he'll see what Newcastle do next week then go option 1, 2 or 3.

Kevvie and the coaching staff deserve MASSIVE credit for this too. Also the way they have brought Oates into the game. He's running very smart lines, like capewells lines but he runs off the back fence. Also for the defence (obviously... but I really like the Reynolds sprinting in to cut off back line plays) and how the they are getting every inch of talent out of a lot of the forwards. AND how they have got TMM up to speed so quickly with fullback.... **** I could go on, they have done a remarkable job and they finally have the players to carry it out on the field for them.

Yes yes, I forgot Wallace, no need to bust a nut about it and I was going more those that were there specifically and so yep, Kevvie would count too.

Imagine if Reynolds was the halfback instead of Peter Wallace when Lockyer was five-eighth. No disrespect to Wallace, but a Reynolds/Lockyer halves pairing would have been something else.

Imagine if Reynolds was the halfback instead of Peter Wallace when Lockyer was five-eighth. No disrespect to Wallace, but a Reynolds/Lockyer halves pairing would have been something else.
Wallace deserves plenty of disrespect

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Broncosgirl
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • theshed
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.